These Oatmeal Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies make the perfect sweet treat for any occasion packed with toffee bits, chocolate chips and oatmeal!
You are in for a sweet treat with my Oatmeal Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies! It’s always a pleasure partnering with Stevia In The Raw®, and I’m excited to now bring you these perfectly sweet, yet reduced sugar cookies, great for any Holiday gathering. One of our favorite things to do during the Holidays is to bring a goodie plate wrapped in a festive bow to our family and friends.
What Are The Benefits of Using Stevia In The Raw?
Stevia In The Raw® is a zero-calorie sweetener, perfect for any baking and cooking needs, and especially useful now that the this baking season that is upon us. It contains an extract from the sweet leaves of the stevia plant. Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag measures cup for cup with sugar so it can easily be used in any of your favorite recipes to reduce sugar and calories – no conversion from sugar to Stevia In The Raw® is necessary.
When baking with Stevia In The Raw®, it is recommended to only replace half the sugar a recipe calls for in order to achieve the proper browning, rising, and caramelizing that only sugar can provide. Up to 700 calories are saved for every cup of sugar that is swapped out for Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag.
You’ll start preparing the cookie dough by creaming the Stevia In The Raw® and light brown sugar.
Add the eggs and vanilla.
Dry ingredients up next.
Some quick oats make for the perfect texture!
Chocolate toffee pieces up next!
Hard to not sample the whole bowl 🙂
Bake for 10-12 minutes, until slightly golden around edges. Remove and let cool before serving.
They make the perfect gift for family and friends! Enjoy 🙂
Tips For Oatmeal Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
*These cookies are best when eaten the same day as baking.
*Store any leftovers in an airtight container, room temperature.
- 2 sticks salted butter softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 3/4 cup Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate toffee bits
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, cream butter and sugar and stevia until well combined. Stir in eggs and vanilla mixing until well combined. Slowly add flour, oats, baking soda, salt, toffee bits and chocolate chips. Stir until dough forms. Scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet placing 1 inch apart from each other. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until golden around edges and baked through.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.