My One Pot Pepperoni Pizza Rice makes the perfect side or light dinner any night of the week! Simple dinner ideas coming your way!
Simple dinner ideas are my favorite kind of recipes to cream!! This quick fix rice dish works perfect for a light dinner or as a side to grilled chicken or beef. My boys go nuts for this one hope you enjoy!
I put together a step by step video for you today! Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube page for new recipe videos this year!
One Pot Pepperoni Pizza Rice
Dinner cooked up in one pot and you only need a few ingredients to make this tasty recipe. Try it out for yourself!
Can’t wait for you to try this one. Have fun!
- 1 1/2 cups white medium grain rice I used Jasmine
- 2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups pasta or pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- 8-10 pepperoni slices
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat large skillet to medium heat. Add rice and chicken broth. Cover with lid and cook for 15 minutes, or until rice is cooked. Remove lid, stir and add salt, pepper, basil and garlic salt. Top with pasta sauce and layer with pepperoni slices and mozzarella cheese. Close with lid to melt cheese, about 5 minutes. Remove lid and serve hot.
Pin One Pot Pepperoni Pizza Rice
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.