Oreo S’mores Brookies
Sharing my Oreo S’mores Brookies today that will have your sweet tooth celebrating!
This simple brookie recipe is about to become your “go to” dessert for bringing to parties and get togethers with your family and friends. You can simple use a brownie box mix and prepackaged cookie dough or use your favorite homemade recipes. Whatever you’ve got the time for works just fine!
For more Picky Palate bar recipes try:
I put together a fun little step by step video, be sure to follow me on You Tube as I’ll be sharing more recipe videos this year!
The layers in these bars are to die for! You’ve got brownie on the bottom then Oreos, graham crackers, marshmallow and cookie dough on top. Hello!! Enjoy friends.
- 1 box brownie mix 9 x 13-inch size
- 15 Oreo Cookies
- 9 whole graham crackers
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 16 ounce package prepared cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9 x 13-inch size baking dish with parchment paper.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and pour evenly into bottom of parchment lined baking sheet. Top evenly with Oreo cookies, graham crackers, mini marshmallows and crumbled a part cookie dough. Bake for 45-55 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool completely.
- Cut into squares and serve room temperature or warmed slightly.
Pin Oreo S’mores Brookies
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.