These Oreo S’mores Brookies will have your sweet tooth celebrating. This is the ultimate crave-worthy dessert recipe – it’s impossible to eat just one!
Oreo S’mores Cookie Brownies
This simple Oreo S’mores Brookies recipe is about to become your “go to” dessert for bringing to parties and get togethers with your family and friends. You can simple use a brownie box mix and prepackaged cookie dough or use your favorite homemade recipes. Whatever you’ve got the time for works just fine!
For more Picky Palate bar recipes try:
Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Bars
I put together a fun little step by step video, be sure to follow me on You Tube as I’ll be sharing more recipe videos this year!
The layers in these bars are to die for! You’ve got brownie on the bottom then Oreos, graham crackers, marshmallow and cookie dough on top. Hello!! Enjoy friends.
Oreo S'mores Brookies
- 1 box brownie mix 9 x 13-inch size
- 15 Oreo Cookies
- 9 whole graham crackers
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 16 ounce package prepared cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9 x 13-inch size baking dish with parchment paper.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and pour evenly into bottom of parchment lined baking sheet. Top evenly with Oreo cookies, graham crackers, mini marshmallows and crumbled a part cookie dough. Bake for 45-55 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool completely.
- Cut into squares and serve room temperature or warmed slightly.
Pin to Your Favorite Recipe Board
I chose to leave out the oreos, but these were incredibly delicious. I changed up my layering a little. I did cookie dough, graham crackers(and a piece of dark chocolate hershey bar)brownie batter, and then mini marshmellows. That way you get mire variation in each bite
I was excited to try these – what a yummy combination! I’m an avid baker, and my oven is usually consistent with the baking times listed on recipes. I prepared this recipe yesterday, and the brownies were very overdone at 45 minutes. I should have been watching them, but my mistake 🙁 Next time, I will definitely shorten the baking time.
I need some of these bars in my life!
These look dangerously delicious!
Such a creative combo!