I found this recipe while searching for a yummy peanut butter cookie online. This one came up in all-recipes.com and I really like it. They are soft inside and perfectly crisp on the outside. I love the chocolate chunks in these. I found a bag from Nestle at Walmart. Really tasty and worth trying. Enjoy!!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped semisweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture. Fold in chocolate chunks. Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are golden. Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheet before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
**I used a medium cookie scoop and baked for 10 minutes, for a smaller cookie. After scooping on baking sheet, I pressed each cookie down about 1/2 inch because they don’t spread much. It made about 3 dozen cookies**