Sharing my S’mores Peanut Butter Toast today! This post is sponsored with Sara Lee® Butter Bread.
Can hardly believe it’s already Back To School Season! When my boys come home from school they’re always looking for some snacks. This recipe literally takes just minutes from start to finish. One of our favorites!
I love getting my boys in the kitchen to help make this awesome S’mores Peanut Butter Toast! So simple, some of their favorite ingredients, and fun to prepare!
Sara Lee® Butter Bread adds the classic flavor combination of bread and butter to your family’s favorite sandwiches. With a rich, buttery taste, wonderful aroma and velvety texture, this bread brings a delicious flavor to everything you make. I also love knowing that there’s no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial colors or flavors, 0G Trans Fat and it’s low fat & cholesterol free.
To start this snack, place 4 slices of Sara Lee Butter Bread onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Spread each piece of bread with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
Top each with 1/2 a graham cracker, split.
I used the s’mores style marshmallows that are more flat than round. Cut each in half.
Place over the graham cracker layer.
Top Toasts With All of the S’mores Ingredients
Top with half of a chocolate bar or about 6 squares.
Bake Until Melted and Toasted
In a pre-heateed 350 degree oven, bake for about 5-8 minutes.
Remove when marshmallows are puffed and chocolate melted.
Serve warm. Enjoy!!
Peanut Butter S’mores Toasts
S’mores Peanut Butter Toast
- 4 slices Sara Lee Butter Bread
- 8 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 8 halves honey graham crackers
- 4 large marshmallows halved (I used the more flat S’mores marshmallows)
- 2 chocolate bars halved (4 halves)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place bread slices onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Spread with peanut butter and layer with graham crackers, halved marshmallows, and then chocolate bars on top.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes, or until chocolate is melted and marshmallows puff. Remove and serve warm.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Sara Lee® Butter Bread. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sara Lee® Bread. The opinions and text are all mine.