Sharing our favorite French Toast Bake recipe today! My Chocolate Chip French Toast Bake makes the perfect breakfast or brunch treat for your family and friends!
French Toast Bake
This French Toast Bake is such a treat for the whole family, especially for weekend entertaining and holidays. Can’t wait for you to try it!
Try my Blueberry Almond French Toast Bake too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Baked French Toast Recipe
Split the bagels and cut each of the halves in 8 triangles.
Time to get the egg mixture ready!
A nice splash of vanilla.
Brown sugar up next.
Lots of cinnamon 🙂
Give a good whisk then pour over bagels in casserole dish.
Perfect, just a couple other sweet toppings.
Top with mini chocolate chips and chopped pecans. Time to bake!
Easy French Toast Bake
Whisk up a sweet drizzle and pour over a nice bowl of French toast bake! Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip French Toast Bake
- 3 Bagels split
- 8 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream you can use milk if needed
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Sweet Icing Drizzle
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut bagels into eighths and place into baking dish. Place eggs, cream, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and salt into a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combined then pour evenly over cut bagels. With spoon, press bagels into egg base. Top with pecans and chocolate chips. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until eggs are set. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes.
- To prepare sweet icing, whisk powdered sugar and cream until smooth, drizzle over warm bake. Cut into squares and serve.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board