Sharing our favorite French Toast Bake recipe today! My Chocolate Chip French Toast Bake makes the perfect breakfast or brunch treat for your family and friends!
French Toast Bake
This French Toast Bake is such a treat for the whole family, especially for weekend entertaining and holidays. Can’t wait for you to try it!
Try my Blueberry Almond French Toast Bake too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Baked French Toast Recipe
Split the bagels and cut each of the halves in 8 triangles.
Time to get the egg mixture ready!
A nice splash of vanilla.
Brown sugar up next.
Lots of cinnamon 🙂
Give a good whisk then pour over bagels in casserole dish.
Perfect, just a couple other sweet toppings.
Top with mini chocolate chips and chopped pecans. Time to bake!
Easy French Toast Bake
Whisk up a sweet drizzle and pour over a nice bowl of French toast bake! Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip French Toast Bake
- 3 Bagels split
- 8 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream you can use milk if needed
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Sweet Icing Drizzle
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut bagels into eighths and place into baking dish. Place eggs, cream, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and salt into a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combined then pour evenly over cut bagels. With spoon, press bagels into egg base. Top with pecans and chocolate chips. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until eggs are set. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes.
- To prepare sweet icing, whisk powdered sugar and cream until smooth, drizzle over warm bake. Cut into squares and serve.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board
Yum! How comforting! I’m a huge fan of sweet breakfasts 🙂
This french toast bake looks awesome! I’m a huge fan of the convenience of Thomas bagels. Plus that maple French toast flavor sounds delicious! Love that you turned them into such a comforting looking breakfast….yum!
Looks wonderful, Jenny. Fun flavors, great breakfast!
Love this brunch! xoxo
How much cinnamon? It doesn’t say in the ingredient list. This sounds delish!
I have been dying to make french toast with bagels. SO GENIUS! Pinned!
Oh Jenny! This looks so lovely!! And I love all of the pouring shots you captured!
I’ll have this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, please 🙂
Oh wow, this looks insanely delicious!!!
Oh yum! This is my kind of brunch 🙂
holy cow that looks good!
ahhhh, this looks like the most amazing breakfast! yum!!
Oh my this looks amazing. I love dishes like this that can just be put in the oven, especially when we have overnight guests.
If I could have one dish for the rest of my breakfast days, it would probably be this one. I’m drooling just looking at the pictures. My mom occasionally makes french toast bakes and they’re always a hit. We’re going to have to try to make this one for breakfast sometime this weekend.
Oh my gosh, this is too fabulous! I think I want it for dinner tonight 🙂
This looks decadent!
I wish I had a giant bowl of this right now! Looks fabulous!
SENSATIONAL French Toast Bake!