My Pecan Chocolate Chip Maple French Toast Bake makes the perfect breakfast or brunch treat for your family and friends!
It’s such a pleasure partnering with Thomas Breads this year to bring you some fun creative recipes using their delicious bagels and English muffins! I developed the most delicious French toast bake with Thomas’s Maple French Toast Bagels. They are soft, cinnamon-y and maple delicious. So excited for you to try this!
These bagels. Can’t even begin to say how much we love these!!
I split the bagels and cut each of the halves in 8 triangles.
Time to get the egg mixture ready!
A nice splash of vanilla.
Brown sugar up next.
Lots of cinnamon 🙂
Give a good whisk then pour over bagels in casserole dish.
Perfect, just a couple other sweet toppings.
Top with mini chocolate chips and chopped pecans. Time to bake!
Whisk up a sweet drizzle and pour over a nice bowl of French toast bake! Enjoy!
Pecan Chocolate Chip Maple French Toast Bake
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 35 min | Total time: 45min
- 3 Thomas Maple French Toast Bagels, split
- 8 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream (you can use milk if needed)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Sweet Icing Drizzle
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut bagels into eighths and place into baking dish. Place eggs, cream, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and salt into a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combined then pour evenly over cut bagels. With spoon, press bagels into egg base. Top with pecans and chocolate chips. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until eggs are set. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes.
- To prepare sweet icing, whisk powdered sugar and cream until smooth, drizzle over warm bake. Cut into squares and serve.
Makes 8-10 Servings
This post in in partnership with Thomas Breads however thoughts and opinions are my own.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.