Blueberry Almond French Toast Bake
Tags: almonds, blueberries, breakfast, brunch, french toast, sponsored
This Blueberry Almond French Toast Bake makes the perfect breakfast or brunch for family and friends! Packed with fresh blueberries and almonds, this is a winner!
This sweet French toast bake is so simple to prepare and has so many of my favorite ingredients in one dish. Simple to prepare and a breakfast treat! Check out my Chocolate Chip Maple French Toast Bake too!
Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming next to the blog!
How To Prepare French Toast Bake
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Fisher Nuts to bring you delicious recipes. I always have a great time in the kitchen experimenting with some of my favorite ingredients.
Place your bread cubes into a baking dish sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
Pour in the fresh blueberries.
Sliced almonds up next.
Place your whipping cream into a bowl of 8 large eggs.
Brown sugar and pinch of salt. Add your cinnamon, vanilla and almond extract. Whisk until well combined.
Pour mixture over bread cubes.
Take a fork and press bread cubes so they’re completely covered with the cream mixture. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until set in middle.
Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before cutting into squares. Dust with powdered sugar if desired.
- 6 cups cubed French bread
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup Fisher Nuts sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray 9x13 inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Place cubed bread, blueberries and almonds into baking dish. Place milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, almond extract and salt into a large bowl, whisk to combine. Pour evenly over bread mixture. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until set. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before cutting into squares. Dust with powdered sugar if desired and drizzle with pure maple syrup.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fisher nuts in 2016. The opinions and text are all mine.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.