Sharing these festive Peppermint Patty Stuffed Cookies today! Chrismtas Cookies are the BEST! These look amazing for gifting to neighbors and friends this Holiday season.
Baking Christmas recipes this season might be one of my favorite things….ever! You’ll want to add this Peppermint Patty, chocolate lover’s dream cookie to your baking list. It’s simple to prepare and perfectly festive with chocolate and peppermint flavors. Enjoy!
Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks of what’s coming to the blog! Always a pleasure partnering with Pillsbury today to bring you this gorgeous Christmas cookie!
How To Make a Simple Christmas Cookie
You’ll need some simple ingredients to get started. If you are short on time, use pre-made cookie dough and chocolate frosting as in this recipe. Trust me, no-one will even know.
Place your cookie dough into a mixing bowl and crumble like so.
Add your cocoa powder.
Heavy whipping cream up next!
Add a touch of flour to the bowl. Give a good mix to combine ingredients.
Wrap cookie dough around each peppermint patty and bake!
Once completely cooled, frost with a light layer of chocolate frosting.
Top with crushed candy canes.
How gorgeous and simple are these?!
Perfect for your Christmas Cookie Exchanges! Enjoy friends.
Peppermint Patty Stuffed Cookies
- 1 roll 16.5 oz Pillsbury Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Heavy whipping cream
- 24 York minis dark chocolate peppermint patties from 8 oz package
- 3/4 cup chocolate frosting from 16-0z container
- 1/3 cup hard peppermint candies crushed (about 14 candies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and place cookie dough into a large bowl breaking up with a spoon. Add cocoa powder, flour and heavy cream, stirring to combine.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of dough into your hands and place a peppermint patty on top. Scoop another tablespoon of dough on top of peppermint patty. Form dough around peppermint patty so that dough is completely covering the chocolate. Place onto a baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes, or until baked through. Remove and let cool completely.
- When cooled, spread a thin layer of frosting over tops of cookies then sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Pillsbury. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin Peppermint Patty Stuffed Cookies