Sharing my favorite chocolate chip cookies with pudding today! I call them my Perfect Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies! The best texture every time, say goodbye to flat or too puffy cookies!
My go-to cookie recipes are generally pudding cookies. Chocolate chip cookies with pudding have such a great texture plus taste amazing. You are going to absolutely love these! Buttery edges with soft chewy centers. Can’t beat these.
Chocolate Chip Cookies With Pudding
I could stare at these all day. Perfection my friends. Try them for yourself.
Note, for the video I just did half of the recipe, so feel free to double the recipe I have listed below for more cookies 🙂
Tips For Making The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Don’t alter the recipe, use all ingredients as listed.
- For a more firm cookie, refrigerate your cookie dough for 24 hours before baking.
- Always use butter, not margarine. ALWAYS. I prefer salted butter for my chocolate chip cookies. Try it!
- Do not ever grease your cookie sheets. Will make cookies spread and change texture.
- Don’t skip creaming your butter and sugars for a good 2 minutes. Helps create a fluffy, chewy cookie.
- Try sprinkling dough with just a touch of salt for a perfect sweet and salty combination.
- Don’t overtake your cookies. Cookies will continue to cook on hot cookie sheet when removed from oven.
- Let cookies cool completely before storing in containers. This will keep their crispness
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for 3 days room temperature.
- 1 stick softened butter salted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degres F. and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Place softened butter into a large mixing bowl and cream sugars until well combined. Add egg and vanilla mixing until well combined. Slowly add flour, pudding mix, salt and baking soda mixing slightly. Add chips and mix until combined.
With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto baking sheet placing one inch apart from each other. Bake for 12-15 minutes until baked through. Remove and let cool. Serve room temperature.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.