This colorful Rainbow Hummus plate makes the perfect healthy snack for any time of day! It’s also a fantastic dish for parties and gatherings!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Sabra to bring you new recipes ideas! Did you know National Hummus Day is coming up on May 13th? What a delicious day and I will be celebrating along with Sabra!
For years, my entire family loves to gather around a plate of hummus and our favorite vegetables, crackers, bread and hummus. It has become a tradition that is not only delicious but healthy too.
Why Rainbow Hummus is the Best Healthy Snack
This appetizer is so good, and good for you, it actually becomes an unofficial meal.
Whether it’s mid-afternoon and you need a pick-me-up to make it through to dinner or pre-dinner when everyone arrives home from the day and dinner isn’t ready yet, this pretty little hummus platter is the perfect option. It’s nice because any of your favorite vegetables work great. Use whatever your family enjoys. It’s a beautiful mess isn’t it?
We love the “Unofficial Meal” because it brings us all together during the busy day to enjoy our favorite appetizer while talking about our day together. Little moments like this are my favorite.
- Serving Plate
- 10 oz Sabra roasted pine nuts hummus 1 package
- 1/2 cup cucumbers thinly sliced & quartered
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
- 1/4 cup capers divided
- 10 squares white cheddar divided
- 10 artisan crackers divided
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives chopped
- 1/4 cup carrot sticks thin
- Place your hummus into the center of your serving plate. One one side layer the cucumbers, then sun dried tomatoes. Arrange the cheese, crackers and bread on that side as well. On the other side layer the olives and carrot sicks then arrange the cheese, crackers and bread.
- Enjoy with family and friends.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Sabra. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!