Sharing one of my favorite crescent roll recipes today! These Pizza Hummus Rolls are the perfect appetizer and snack for any occasion. Simple and flavor packed!
Crescent Roll Recipes
I love baking with Pillsbury Crescent Rolls! So many great flavor options to try. My Pizza Hummus Rolls are flavor packed and are the perfect appetizer for your next gathering.
Try my Cherry Pie Crescent Roll Recipe too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration!
How To Make Easy Appetizer Recipe
Unroll your 8 crescent rolls into 8 triangles and place onto prepared baking sheet. Place your hummus and shredded mozzarella into a small bowl. Mix to combine.
Place one pepperoni and a large tablespoon of hummus mixture to the large side of the triangles.
Roll up your rolls starting from the wide end to the small end. Place seam side down.
Brush tops with melted butter.
Sprinkle with some dried basil leaves. Bake for about 20 minutes, until golden.
Place rolls onto your favorite serving plate and serve with a side of pizza/marinara sauce. Enjoy friends!
Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Hummus Rolls
- 8 count can crescent rolls
- 1 cup Hummus
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices pepperoni's
- 2 tablespoons melted butter unsalted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll each crescent roll and place onto baking sheet, placing 1 inch apart.
- Place hummus and cheese into medium bowl, mixing to combine. Place 1 pepperoni onto wide end of triangle and place a heaping tablespoon of hummus mixture over pepperoni. Starting with wide end of crescent, roll towards small end, placing seam side down. Brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle with dried basil leaves. Bake for 20-22 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring. Serve with a side or pizza/marinara sauce.
This looks absolutely amazing, my kid has a birthday this weekend and this will be the perfect food for the party. Thank you so much for this recipe 🙂
Oh! It look delicious~~ I’m hungry now. Thanks for the nice recipe 🙂
What an interesting nosh! Pizza hummus rolls. Sure my son is gonna love this one 😀 Great share !! Cheers
PIZZA HUMMUS?!? Need!
Oooooo…these look so good, and so much fun!
What a really fun snack. I’ll have to look for the pizza hummus, I be my son would LOVE it!
These are absolutely genius!! I loved seeing them on SnapChat too!
These are such a great idea! My kids will love!
Three of my all time favorite things in one snack! Love the creativity and use of cresent rolls! Definitely an awesome dish for a party too
I’ve never thought to pair the two! Wow, what a great idea!
I want some of these!
We love hummus in our house!
Genius, and that flavor is awesome 🙂
Pizza hummus!? crazy- so creative and yummy!
SABRA for the win!! I tried their pizza hummus and it’s amazing!! Great idea for these rolls!
Omg pizza hummus?! That’s amazing!! I would slather it on everything haha