Talking about easy appetizers for a party today! Showing you how to put together a Hummus Plate. The best appetizer ideas. All of our favorites to share before dinner!
Easy appetizers for a party are some of my favorites to put together! We love having family and friends over for fun foods!
Thrilled to partner with Sabra today to bring you one of our very favorite ways to spend time together before dinner, our “unofficial meal.” This time together before we sit down for dinner is one of our favorite times of the day.
It is a casual, relaxed time we eat with our hands, talk about our day, laugh together and enjoy fresh beautiful food with our favorite varieties of Sabra Hummus. Love this time as we are snacking together when the kids really can just be themselves and have great conversation with the family.
We all help as a family to bring out of favorite fruits, vegetables, crackers, cheese, meats and whatever else sounds great to have with hummus as our unofficial meal. It’s a team effort that I look forward to with the kids.
There really aren’t too many rules with this set up. You can make your set up as formal or casual as you’d like. With three boys running around here, my set up is definitely more casual but just as fun.
Love when it’s time for everyone to dig in. We talk about our favorites at the table which brings more great conversation.
Hope you enjoy our favorite way to enjoy enjoy our unofficial meal, take a look below to see what we include in our spread.
Easy Party Appetizers
How To Put Together a Hummus Plate
- 3 containers Sabra Hummus your favorite varieties
- 4 cups baby carrots
- 2 large bunches grapes
- 1 package individual brie cheese wedges
- 1 box crackers
- 1 package broccoli florets
- 1 cup sweet peas
- 1 package your favorite meats such as salami, pepperoni
- Find your favorite serving trays. Arrange hummus onto trays and place carrots, grapes, cheese, crackers, broccoli, sweet peas and meats around hummus. Arrange however you like. Get creative and add more of your favorite ingredients! Serve with your favorite family and friends!
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Sabra. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.