Wait until you get a load of my Reeses PB Cup cookies, they are quite comical actually….only 2 ingredients….PB Cups and an egg. No kidding, this was a recipe idea I just had to try and had NO idea if it was even going to turn out.
I was so anxious waiting for these to cool to see if they really were….well, a good cookie. I will tell you, they absolutely did not disappoint. They are thin, crispy around the edges and chewy in the center. Perfect for stacking and perfect with a tall glass of milk 🙂
Hope you enjoy this funny little cookie recipe.
I bought three packages of these snack size Reeses Cups. A total of 24 individual cups. I’ve seen them at Target and Walmart, usually on sale for about $1 per package.
Glorious PB Cups!
Unwrap each little cup and try not to eat one in the process.
Break out your food processors folks! Add PB Cups to your processor and mix until smooth. Add your egg, and mix again until smooth.
You’ll get a dough that looks like this 🙂
Grab your favorite cookie scoop and place them onto your baking sheet.
Press each cookie to about 1/2 inch in thickness and sprinkle with a touch of sea salt if you are crazy like me.
Let these bad boys cool completely and you’ll get these gorgeous stackers!
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies... Literally 2 Ingredients!
- 24 Reeses Peanut Butter Cups snack size, usually comes in a pack of 8
- 1 large egg
- sea salt if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unwrap all Reeses cups and place into a food processor. Pulse until smooth and combined.
- Add an egg and pulse until combined.
- With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet.
- With the heel of your hand, press each cookie down to about 1/2 inch thick. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until cooked through and edges start to crisp.
- Let cool for 15 minutes on baking sheet before removing to cooling rack.
Have a great rest of your week and weekend! Come back soon!