Sharing one of my favorite grilled shrimp recipes today! These Taco Lime Grilled Shrimp Skewers are the perfect light dinner for these hot summer months. Dinner done in about 20 minutes!
Grilled Shrimp Recipes
I’ve developed a flavor packed grilled shrimp recipe that the whole family is going to love. It’s so much fun getting the kids in the kitchen with me in the summer. My boys love shrimp and this one is a breeze for them to help prepare. Love having family simple family recipes I can pass on to my boys and their family.
Quick and simple dinner recipe that literally cooks in under 10 minutes once it’s on the grill. Fire up your grill and get ready for a dinner that’s done in no time at all. Enjoy friends!
Grilled Shrimp Marinade
To get started, place your rinsed shrimp into a large Ziploc bag. For a simple shrimp marinade, add paprika, cumin, salt, pepper, olive oil and lime to the bag. Carefully combine by massaging ingredients into the shrimp.
Once your shrimp have been marinated seasoned, place 6 shrimp onto each skewer.
Spray your outside grill or inside grill pan with your cooking spray.
How Long To Grill Shrimp
Determine what size shrimp you are grilling. Jumbo or colossal works best for grilling. For jumbo and colossal, you want to grill 5-7 minutes in total flipping half way through. My shrimp today are smaller, so place skewers onto the grill and cook for a few minutes each side, until cooked through. Remove, plate and serve!
Before serving squeeze some fresh lime juice on top. Delicious!
My two year old assistant took it upon himself to make a plate to go from my photo shoot.
So excited for you to try this simple dinner recipe. Hope you enjoy!
- 36 medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large lime split
- Preheat grill to medium heat. You can use outside grill or inside grill pan.
- Place rinsed shrimp into large ziploc bag. Add paprika, cumin, garlic salt, kosher salt, pepper, olive oil and lime. Zip bag and massage gently to combine all ingredients. Place 6 shrimp onto 6 skewers.
- Spray grill with Crisco Grill Master Cooking Spray. Place skewers onto grill and cook 3-5 minutes per side, until cooked. Remove and serve immediately.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.