It’s always a pleasure partnering with Crisco to bring you new recipes! I’ve developed a flavor packed grilled shrimp recipe that the whole family is going to love. It’s so much fun getting the kids in the kitchen with me in the summer. My boys love shrimp and this one is a breeze for them to help prepare. Love having family simple family recipes I can pass on to my boys and their family.
Quick and simple dinner recipe that literally cooks in under 10 minutes once it’s on the grill. Fire up your grill and get ready for a dinner that’s done in no time at all.
Summertime is the height of produce season, and with abundance of produce comes many heirloom varieties. You can use these summer heirlooms along with Crisco oils, sprays and shortening to elevate and share family recipes – also heirlooms.
Right now everyone has the chance to win a hot new grill and a Crisco cooking pack at The Heritage Kitchen page on Crisco.com/Heritage-Kitchen. The giveaway promotion is open now through August 15. See official rules for full details HERE.
I was so impressed with Crisco’s Professional Grill Master Cooking Spray. So nice knowing my food isn’t going to be sticking to the grill.
To get started, place your rinsed shrimp into a large Ziploc bag.
Pour your taco seasonings right in the bag.
Add just a touch of Crisco Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Crisco® Olive Oil uses the highest quality olives available to help enhance your cooking; available in three flavorful varieties 100% Extra Virgin, Pure and Light Tasting Olive Oil.
Squeeze the juice of 1 lime into the bag.
Place 6 shrimp onto each skewer.
Spray your outside grill or inside grill pan with your cooking spray.
Place those skewers onto the grill and cook for a few minutes each side, until cooked through. Remove, plate and serve!
Before serving squeeze some fresh lime juice on top. Delicious!
My two year old assistant took it upon himself to make a plate to go from my photo shoot.
So excited for you to try this simple dinner recipe. Hope you enjoy!
Taco Lime Grilled Shrimp Skewers
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 10 min | Total time: 20 min
- 36 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Crisco Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large lime, split
- 1 can Crisco Grill Master Cooking Spray
- Preheat grill to medium heat. You can use outside grill or inside grill pan.
- Place rinsed shrimp into large ziploc bag. Add paprika, cumin, garlic salt, kosher salt, pepper, olive oil and lime. Zip bag and massage gently to combine all ingredients. Place 6 shrimp onto 6 skewers.
- Spray grill with Crisco Grill Master Cooking Spray. Place skewers onto grill and cook 3-5 minutes per side, until cooked. Remove and serve immediately.
Makes 6 Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Crisco. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.