Try this quick and easy Tuscan Broccoli & Cheese Quesadilla this week for dinner! It’s so yummy, and it’s a fool-proof way to get your kids to eat their vegetables!
Broccoli & Cheese Quesadilla
I am thrilled to share my new quick fix weeknight quesadilla with you today. I know how stressful it is trying to decide what to make for dinner each week when you’ve got a zillion other things to do with your family.
Try my Salsa Verde Chicken Quesadilla too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
As a child, my mom always prepared our quesadillas on the stovetop so I’ve continued that tradition in our home. You don’t have to heat up the oven and it literally takes a couple minutes each side to cook. I love how crispy it turns out too!
Fold your tortilla over the filled half and let cook on both sides until golden brown and crisp.
Green Giant™ Valley Fresh Steamers come in a variety of of seasoned, sauced or blended vegetables. I love that I can add them so simply to many of my dinners and make a completely new recipe.
How fun are these quesadillas? Broccoli and cheese are a match made in heaven, I love them together in this quesadilla. Before, I would just whip up a quick cheese quesadilla for the boys and now by adding some Tuscan seasoned broccoli florets, I’ve got a gorgeous new dinner idea. Hope you enjoy!
Tuscan Broccoli and Cheese Quesadilla
- 11 ounce bag Frozen Tuscan Broccoli Seasoned Steamers
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 4 burrito size tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat Tuscan Broccoli Seasoned Steamers according to package direction. Open bag carefully and with kitchen shears, cut broccoli into smaller pieces to fit inside quesadilla.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spread butter on one side of each tortilla. Using one tortilla at a time, place buttered side down into skillet. Place 1/4 cup shredded cheese onto one half of tortilla then an even layer of Tuscan Broccoli. Top with another 1/4 cup shredded cheese and with a spatula fold tortilla over filling. Cook until both sides are golden brown and cheese is hot and melted.
- Cut each tortilla in half and serve warm.