Oct

1/2 Cup butter flavored shortening
3/4 Cup sugar
3/4 Cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons real vanilla
2 Cups all purpose flour
1/4 Cup ground quick oats (in food processor or blender)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 Bag Reeses Pieces mini baking pieces
1/2 Bag Semi-Sweet chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place butter, shortening and sugars in a stand mixer and mix until smooth and creamy. Slowly beat in eggs and vanilla.

2. Place flour, oats, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Slowly pour into wet mixture on very low speed until just combined. Hand stir in Reeses and chocolate chips.

3. Drop onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes until just golden around edges.

3 dozen cookies

Comments

Shannon says:

Can I just tell you that you are a miracle!!! I am not kidding, I love your recipes, I love your pictures, and I love you!!!! Your the best! Thanks for sharing a part of your dream with everyone.

Kim A says:

Excellent photography sis! Is that from your old camera? You go girl!

Thanks Ladies. I can tell I am going to have fun with this!

Jessica says:

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. These cookies look delicious! I look forward to seeing more of your recipes. :)

derekflake says:

I need some of those cookies. i have to find some way to convince Kacie to make em for me. i almost licked the screen they look so good

Hi Derek,
    I bet if you get her all of the ingredients, she’d make em for you! How’s Flag treating you guys?

KatieJ says:

Those look so yummy, I want to make them now! How much is 1/2 a bag of the Reeces? I have a LARGE bag, not sure what size you mean. This is a great blog, thanks for sharing your recipes!

Hi Katie,
    I’d say 1/2 bag was about 1- 1/2 Cups. Put as many in as you’d like. But, I added about 1 Cup. Enjoy!!

KacieFlake says:

Well Derek got his wish and I made these cookies. They are sooo good and so hard to quit eating. I used mini chocolate chips which are so fun. Another great recipe!

Kacie,
    Glad you guys enjoyed them. I think it’s time I make another batch. I love the mini chips too. Hope to see you soon. Are you guys coming down for Thanksgiving?

Abby says:

An award is waiting for you! Please visit my blog ;)