Jul
2010

Fourth of July Recipe Roundup!!

It’s already July 1st, can you believe it?!  I am still sweating like a pig in AZ with my family, soaking up the sun!  Hope everyone is enjoying summer :)

With Fourth of July right around the corner, I thought I’d share with you my picks for fun celebration food that will liven up any party :)  Hope you enjoy!

Feta Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey Burger Sliders

Chocolate Peanut Butter Covered Brownie Bites

BBQ Ranch Chicken and Cheddar Pizza Roll em’ Ups

BBQ Pulled Pork Biscuit Sandwiches and Spicy Corn on the Cob

Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies

Homemade Garlic and Olive Oil Baked Chips

_____________________________________

Have a happy and safe Fourth of July Weekend!!  See you soon :)

Comments

Deidre says:

definitely gonna need to try all of these as well!!! The sliders look yummy!

Krystle says:

I have to try those cinnamon roll cookies immediately. Cant believe I havent yet. They look to die for

Erin says:

I made the cinnamon roll cookies a month or so ago and oh my. They were so unbelievably good. In fact I Had to give most of them away because I could not stop eating them. Seriously. Like 3 or 4 at a time… it was completely ridiculous!

Jody Sullivan says:

Oh my goodness…I think I just found my 4th menu! I asked my husband what he wanted me to make this weekend, but I think you gave me all the answers I ever wanted.
    Happy 4th to you and yours!

Margo says:

These all look too yummy for words! The sugar cookie sweet rolls are genius!!

I want ALL of those things, particularly the brownie bites and the chips. What awesome recipes!

Tracy says:

Mmmm…I’m hungry already!

Love all of these!

This is a great recipe roundup for the Fourth of July! It’s such a nice collection of recipes that would be perfect to serve to family and friends over the holiday weekend!

What a great round up of recipes. I love the one for herbed baked chips! We miss you in the OC!!! Have a wonderful 4th :) xo

Fun recipes for the 4th! Have a great holiday and try to stay cool.

Alyson says:

Ha! you sound like me, it’s a glorious 116 degrees here in El Centro CA! (very close to wonderful AZ, in fact if you drove to AZ you probably drove right thru my po-dunk town)I’m sweating to death right there with ya!! LOL! Thanks for the recipes, gonna try the BBQ chicken, Ranch, Cheddar Pizza Roll-Up’s for sure!!!

Amazing recipes- especially the chocolate peanut butter covered brownie brights.
    I hope you’re enjoying the long weekend!

Marianne says:

I made the Feta Sun Dried Tomato Turkey Burger Sliders for our party on the 5th as well as your recipe for Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders… OH. MY. GAWD. Even my 2 year-old loved it! I’ve been enjoying my leftovers for every lunch and dinner since (and I’m not usually a fan of leftovers!). I can’t wait to try the BBQ Pizza Roll ‘Em Ups next. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!