Jul
2012

60 Second Chocolate Chip Cookie A la Mode

Tags: , ,

Cookies

I had so much fun developing this recipe.  Talk about kinda dangerous though.  This baby is baked in 60 seconds, no lie!! The cookie dough recipe is prepared right in your ramekin, so we are also talking about minimal dishes.  Win win, right?

You know those fabulous pizzookie’s you order at certain restaurants?  Yah, this is just like that but done in literally no time.  This makes one large serving so double or triple the recipe as needed.  This is a great one to share with your loved ones :)  ……or just devour yourself.

In any case, Enjoy my friends!!

Start by creaming your butter and sugars right in your ramekin.

Just like so, light and fluffy.

You’ll add a couple tablespoons of beaten egg next.

A splash of vanilla please.

Give another good stir of the spoon until combined.

Once combined, add your dry ingredients right to the ramekin.

Flour, salt and baking soda all set!

Give a few stirs then….

Time for some fabulous chips!

Oh yah!  Now get this baby into the microwave!  60 seconds please!

Top with a lovely scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle with my homemade magic shell!

Mmmmm.

To share or not to share?

60 Second Chocolate Chip Cookie A la Mode

60 Second Chocolate Chip Cookie Ala Mode 2Ingredients

• 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
  • 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons beaten egg
  • 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 5 tablespoons all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1/4 cup chocolate chips

Directions

1. Place butter and sugars into a 2-cup ramekin, beat with spoon until well combined. Add beaten egg and vanilla, mixing to combine. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Stir a couple times, then add chocolate chips, stirring to combine. Microwave for 60 seconds then remove. Run a plastic knife around edges, will be slightly gooey, no worries. Cookie will continue to set up in hot ramekin. Top with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle with my homemade magic shell. Serve immediately.

Makes 1 large serving, perfect for sharing

Comments

Wow, wonderful blog format! How lengthy have you
    been blogging for? you made running a blog look easy. The
    overall glance of your web site is wonderful, let alone the content material!

cel mai prost jurnalist and cel mai prost jurnalist
    and cel mai prost jurnalist and also cel mai prost jurnalist

Dave says:

Put off by the filthy spoons in the last but one shot…why is it a ‘thing’ these days to present food shots with old but corroded, damaged or dirty crockery or cutlery? Vile, and the food deserves better

[...] chocolate chip cookie is absolutely amazing. I found it the other day on Jenny Flake’s blog, The Picky Palate. It looked so good that I had to try it right away. So, later that night I made it and was slightly [...]

Jody says:

I just made this and it tasted salty. I wanted to double check that the salt should be 1/4tsp or should it be 1/8 tsp? I split the batter into smaller ramekins and other than the salty taste they were delicious!

Hi Jody, I tend to be a bit heavier on the salt for my cookies only because of personal preference. Feel free to reduce it next time :)

love says:

didn’t know you had a recipie at bottom.turned into soup

Chester Bilbao says:

i really love to munch cookies and different types. they are quite handy snacks to bring about.,

Our blog
    <a href=" http://www.foodsupplemendigest.com/l-arginine-dosage/

Cioccotalia says:

You need to try this with some ghiradelli white baking chips! yummmm Thanks for sharing this easy recipe!!!

[...] here it is! Yes, this is the easiest thing to make when craving some chocolate chip cookies. These literally took me about 5 minutes to make and now are going to be a [...]

stellar says:

Nice post. will definitely try this as i dont want to finish the whole batch of cookies

Dip remaining four tortillas into sauce and set up
    above 2nd layer. Sitting there on your counter, it barely appears
    to be capable of these miracles, but the first of
    all timers and the seasoned cooks alike will get pleasure from adding that traditional taste to their
    most desired dishes. Stir in onions, celery,
    chopped yellow bell pepper and cook until eventually tender.

helene says:

well, we decided to try it and the result was wayyyy off. it was really really salty, we couldnt even finish eating it. sorry about that but i needed to comment.

The best thing about this recipe is that it takes so little time to make the cookie, so that nobody else will catch you, and you will be able to have it all to YOURSELF!

Brigit says:

Mine DID NOT turn out like that. :/

Peeko says:

Perfect for taking to work – I made a batch of the batter yesterday and cooked one in the microwave in the office – everyone was jealous! Thanks

Kay says:

Excellent recipe, very tasty!!

Krystal says:

Well mine did NOT come out looking the same as yours did. I can tell you the only things I did different was add dark brown sugar, which you wouldn’t think would have changed things up to not come out at all. The egg was a bit hard to measure, and could’ve been the culprit, but alas I am discouraged with this. I wasn’t going to waste all of the hard work I did measuring, so I started up the oven. I hope to actually get to eat a cookie tonight.
    Krystal

Jet Pabst says:

This sounds fantastic! But better yet, EASY!

These recipes look very delicious. I would love to make a few of them. However, the girl I am going to marry in three weeks does not want me to, because she thinks she needs to lose weight.

Ariana says:

i tried this but 60 seconds didnt work, do you have any suggestions, it didnt cook at all

Reckless says:

After trying a few other microwave cookie recipes… I have found the best one! Best executed with your own chickens’ fresh eggs ;) (It was a newer chicken’s egg so I just used one full egg! Perfect size!)

Mine didn’t get the exact texture of a cookie but it’s so delicious it doesn’t matter! The other ones I tried were really blah and much too cake-like in comparison to this heaven! (Which was only slightly cake-like. The microwave just seems to do that.)

So yeah, this recipe is amazing and delicious! Here I am, eating it as I type, trying to ignore the fact I didn’t wait for it to cool so my mouth is burning! I only have one cup ramekins so I just used a small bowl. I knew it was going to be good when I snuck a taste of the dough…. mmm.

Thanks so much for sharing! I much appreciate it and shall be sharing it with friends with a link back to here so they all can enjoy it too!

[…] Eu te entendo, amiga, eu te entendo completamente… Não preciso falar que quando encontrei essa receita aqui fui no outro dia comprar os ingredientes que faltavam para poder testar e fazer as minhas […]

[…] I made it from the receipt below: picky palate receipt […]

Looks absolutely amazing!

[…] yummy recipe was adapted from picky-palate.com. Makes a cookie for […]

Toni says:

I thank you, my ass does not! Yum

Love this recipe idea! Perfect for a one time craving.

This is amazing! Quick and easy, can’t wait to try this

Cashone says:

Hello, Thanks to share this delicious recipe. In few easy steps i can get this delicious cookie in a very less time. Thanks a lot to share this.

Kels says:

I made a gluten free version of it. It was amazing!

TA DA! says:

[…] yummy recipe was adapted from picky-palate.com. Makes a cookie for […]

Corina says:

I love microwave baking. I often find the results are not quite as good as using the oven but the convenience and speed makes it all worthwhile.

Alicia says:

I just made this with gluten free flour and it was awesome! It did take a little longer than 60 secs though- more like a few minutes. But I don’t like my cookies gooey and I was more than happy to wait a bit longer for them to harden up more cookie-like! Soooo good!

Kylie says:

OMG I have to try this recipe. Thank you so much, this is on the menu for this week.

This is such a great idea! And you can change the flavor by changing the chips. Love it!

Neil says:

I stumbled upon your page and this recipe through the Stumble Upon app on my phone. I tried the recipe tonight and it turned out great. The only suggestion I have for those that try it is take note of the wattage on your microwave. I have a lower wattage microwave so it took me about two minutes to cook the cookie completely.

JillyP says:

This is DD (Dangerously Decadent)…tried it…love it.