Mar
2013

Four Ingredient Banana S’mores Cookies

Tags: , , , ,

Cookies

Four Ingredient Banana S'mores Cookies by Picky Palate www.picky-palate.com

You read this right my friends, 4 ingredient Banana S’mores Cookies.  1, 2, 3, 4 basic pantry items and you are done.  I know it may sound too good to be true, but you’ll have to trust me on this one.  I’m talking no flour, no egg, no granulated sugar.

Just try them for yourself and get back to me :)  My husband likes to stick them in the freezer for a cold chewy cookie.  Give em’ a whirl, you’ve got nothing to lose right?  Lol!

IMG_9695

1 very ripe banana, graham crackers, marshmallow bits and chocolate chips.

bananas

Mash your nanner.

IMG_9720

Crush your graham crackers.  You can either stick them in a food processor or place them in a ziploc baggie and roll with a rolling pin.  Whatever is easiest for you.

Grahams

Add your grahams right to the banana.

IMG_9740

Chocolate Chip time!

IMG_9742

Add them right to the bowl.

Mallow Bits

Don’t forget those cute little marshmallow bits.

IMG_9767

All lined up.

IMG_9772

Time to mix.

IMG_9782

Here’s what your dough will look like.  It has a much different consistency than normal cookie dough, so don’t freak out.  It bakes just fine.

dough

Flatten your dough how you want your cookies.  They don’t spread, so I flattened them into cookie shape.

Four Ingredient Banana S'mores Cookies by Picky Palate

Here you have “four ingredient banana s’mores cookies!”  Enjoy friends :)

Four Ingredient Banana S'mores Cookies by Picky Palate

Four Ingredient Banana S’mores Cookies

Four Ingredient Banana S'mores Cookies by Picky Palate www.picky-palate.com Ingredients

• 1 medium-large very ripe banana
  • 3/4 cup finely ground honey graham crackers
  • 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
  • 1/4 cup Marshmallow Bits

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with a silpat liner
  2. Place banana into a mixing bowl and mash with a fork. Add finely ground graham crackers, chips and marshmallow bits, stirring to combine. With a cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet. Press each cookie flat. Bake for 13-15 minutes until baked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring.

Makes 8 cookies

Comments

Awesome idea, Jenny! Totally pinning this and love this use of bananas (always have some to use up) And those ‘mallow bits are so handy and with choc chips and graham crackers…yum! I love it all!

They look so yummy! Love 4 ingredient recipes!!

marla says:

These are such fun cookies Jenny!

Only 4 ingredients! Awesome! Just don’t put a batch of them down in from of me as I would finish them all off in no time flat!

SO fast to whip up! Perfect for late night cravings. =)

I love that these are only 4 ingredients. Only 4 ingredients to a delicious cookie! Yum!! :)

WOW these look incredible! I love easy bake recipes that are a treat and still healthy. I’d prob throw in some Chia seeds for a bit of added fiber and protein, so 5 ingredients for me :)

gseto2 says:

Are marshmallow bits the same as regular marshmallows? Thank you so much for this recipe!

Kim says:

Marshmallow bits are not like regular marshmallows. They are tiny and a little crunchy like the marshmallows found in hot cocoa mix or cereals. They are AWESOME. I’ve found them at Walmart next to the hot cocoa and at Target next to the regular marshmallows. Target also has a chocolate-flavored marshmallow bit!

Deborah says:

Love these, Jenny! And now I want one!

Love how easy these are!

That is pretty impressive! 4 ingredients? I’ve got to try these. :)

katie says:

Yum! I love how simple these are to make!!!

Toni says:

I love s’mores and these look awesome! I love that it makes a small batch of cookies rather than dozens. I’m definitely giving this a whirl. Thank you!

Ok, these just HAVE to happen here. Have to!

Shannon says:

Can you tell me what the calorie count is on these?
    Thanks,
    Shannon

Terri C says:

Mmmm!

Amanda says:

I love everything about this… the flavor combination, how easy it is… and how fun they are!! You rock girl.

Jess says:

So…these have to be healthy because they have bananas, right? :) YUM!

Cindy says:

Mallow bits? I have never seen these. These cookies look great so I have to find them!!!!

Gaby says:

obsessed with these Jenny!! 4 ingredients too?!? Can it get any easier?!

Lisa says:

Aprox. how many graham crackers crushed makes 3/4 cup? I’d rather the recipe tell me to crush 3 or 4 whole crackers than guess and crush them one at a time till I get 3/4 C.

naomi says:

I must make this – easy, smores and only four ingredients. Yes, m’am!

Genius, Jenny! Love this!

yeah you had me at 4 ingredients….i need to find those tiny marshmallows!

Gracious darlin’ these are wicked!

I love using bananas in my baking. These are fabulous!

Nathalie says:

Can I do this using a microwave instead? How long should before it cooks? My oven’s busted at the moment and this seems too easy (and looks too yummmy) to pass up! :D

Brianna says:

This sounds delicious, and so simple to make! What a great recipe to make with kiddos. Thanks for posting this!

Must make these! My son would LOVE them.

Norma says:

I used 4 full graham crackers to get 3/4 cup. Depending on what kind of graham crackers you use (I used the Honey Maid Cinnamon), it could change the calorie count. But I figured out mine to be 87 calories each.

Jen in CO says:

Are these hard or soft cookies?

carrie says:

So the banana means it’s good for you right? ;)

Looks delicious!

My husband was just telling me that you make cookies with oats and banana, but I’m liking this version MUCH better. :)

Jeannie says:

I always have over ripe bananas around, so this seems like a great way to use them up. Can’t wait to try this recipe!

Hannah says:

These are very easy and quick. I like them out of the freezer as well.

January says:

I just have to say these are wonderful! I made some yesterday, and they just didn’t last! And they were just so easy to make, that is was the second best part, after eating them! :) Thank you for such a great recipe!

Wendy says:

Sometimes, its the simplest things that taste the best. Like these yummies!

limousine says:

wassuper, from Hidden Hills, California I want to tell you, I enjoyed this article. However, it is weird how I ended up on your post. I searched for party bus conversion on Lycos and ended up on your website. I must say I do like your site and will check back soon. But I need to find the limo I was originally looking for first. Have a great day! toodle-oo

[...] המרשמלו (למרות שהוא מוסיף כאן המון, ואסביר על כך בהמשך). מתכון הפטנט הנהדר הזה מגיע מהבלוג picky palate. אזהרה: אם אתם אכלנים גדולים [...]

Hannah says:

These were very soft and moist. I would add maybe more graham cracker next time.

Lori says:

I live in Manhattan and cannot find the marshmallow bits anywhere. Will these work with mini marshmallows as well? Thanks!

[…] (besides some squares of dark dark chocolate), so I decided to just make some! I remember seeing this recipe, and it was so simple and easy–the perfect cookies for tonight. And they have good […]

Aimee says:

Hi, I live in Canada. where can i buy marshmallow bits here? Or can i substitute?

Canadian Girls says:

Hi there,

Awesome recipe…but unfortunately our batch did not turn out! We doubled the recipe and sort of eyeballed it, but it came out in a flattened blob :(

Nanci says:

Love these 3-4 ingredient recipes ! Thank you .

Scilla Taylor says:

I don’t know what graham crackers are like, but in Australia, I would imagine something very close would be belVita breakfast biscuits, which are fairly new to all supermarkets .Honey & Nut variety with choc chips. They are made by Nabisco which makes graham cookies in the States.

[…] had bananas left over! So I headed over to Yummly and searched for a good cookie recipe. I found this recipe, a four ingredient (you read that correctly) banana s’mores cookie recipe. I was a little […]

Chef Q says:

Tried this recipe tonight, added a vanilla bean, pecans, and white choc chips. They were AWESOME!!! My children loved them as well, this recipe is a great idea. My new favorite cookie!!!! I have a few more ideas I want to try…stay tuned…Thanks!!!

[…] I made these cookies which were a huge hit: Four Ingredient Smores Cookies […]