After a fun filled, action packed summer, my boys start school next week. My Peanut Butter and Honey Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies are going to be a perfect after school treat to surprise them with.
Peanut butter and honey are one of those flavor combinations that just fit so well together. Makes one perfect cookie with Gold Medal’s Whole Wheat Flour and mini chocolate chips.
Fun and Yum! Enjoy
Here’s your ingredient line-up. Nice and simple.
I used a big mixing bowl to whip up my cookies, but certainly use your stand mixer if you’d like.
Let’s cream our butter and sugars to get started.
A nice spoonful of creamy peanut butter.
Bring on the honey!
4 tablespoons of honey please
One lovely egg.
Add a splash of vanilla as well.
Time for our dry ingredients.
Lots of fabulous mini chocolate chips.
Ready for the oven. Bake until golden on the outsides.
Perfection. Try these chilled too. Amazing.
Peanut Butter and Honey Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Gold Medal Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugars until well combined. Stir in peanut butter, honey, egg and vanilla, stirring until well combined. Slowly stir in the Gold Medal Whole Wheat Flour, baking soda, salt and mini chocolate chips until just combined.
- With a medium cookie scoop, place dough onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 11-13 minutes until golden around the edges. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Makes 2 dozen
This is a sponsored post for Gold Medal Flour but thoughts and opinions are my own.