My Brownie Red Velvet Gooey S’mores Bars are fun, festive and irresistible! Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
I can not get over these brownie bars. I literally had to get them out of my house as fast as possible because there was no stopping me from munching on them all day! The bottom layer is brownie then graham cracker, chocolate chips, marshmallow, sweetened condensed milk and finally a red velvet cookie layer!
Seriously, make these. You won’t be sorry, lol!
Here’s what I used. Quick pantry ingredients. Pretend the sweetened condensed milk is in this picture too 🙂
Prepare your brownie batter according to the package directions
Transfer the batter to a 9×13 inch baking dish.
Layer with graham crackers then top with chocolate chips!
Marshmallows next please.
Seriously! Am I the only one that could eat this stuff right out of the can? Deadly good!
Lookin’ good 🙂
Whip up the red velvet cookie layer. See recipe below. Nice and simple.
Scoop the red velvet dough over the marshmallows then flatten out like so. Bake for 40-50 minutes and….
You’ll get this! I just died.
Can’t wait for you to try these! Have fun!
Brownie Red Velvet Gooey S’mores Bars
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 40 min | Total time: 50 min
- 1 brownie mix, 9×13 size
- 7 full sheets graham cracker
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1/2 can)
Red Velvet Layer
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 stick melted unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9×13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and pour into bottom of prepared baking dish. Layer with Sheets of graham crackers, chocolate chips, marshmallows and drizzle evenly with sweetened condensed milk.
- In a large mixing bowl, add red velvet cake mix, melted butter, egg and oil, mixing until dough forms. With a cookie scoop, scoop dough over marshmallow layer then press dough so it’s flattened. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until baked through. Let cool completely. Takes a few hours. Best if prepared at night then let cool overnight. When cool, cut into squares and serve.
Makes 12-16 Servings
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.