Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Itty Bitty Cinnamon Roll Bites

Tags: ,

Breakfast and Brunch

My Itty Bitty Cinnamon Roll Bites are sure to please every sweet tooth!

Itty Bitty Cinnamon Roll Bites

Sharing another favorite Picky Palate recipe today.  This one is from April 2011.  I mean, how fun are mini cinnamon rolls?!  Not only are they adorable but literally take just a few minutes to prepare.

Hope you enjoy this blast from the past!

Itty Bitty Cinnamon Roll Bites

See instructions below for full details.  You can fit dozens of mini rolls on your baking sheet before being baked.

Itty Bitty Cinnamon Roll Bites

Here are these cuties right out of the oven.  Mmmm!

Itty Bitty Cinnamon Roll Bites

Get that sweet icing ready!  Just a little powdered sugar and heavy cream.

Itty Bitty Cinnamon Roll Bites

Itty Bitty Cinnamon Roll Bites

How cute are these?!  Enjoy friends!

Itty Bitty Cinnamon Roll Bites

Itty Bitty Cinnamon Roll Bites

Itty Bitty Cinnamon Roll BitesPrep time: 10 min | Cook time: 20 min | Total time: 30 min

• One 10 count can Pillsbury’s Simply Biscuits
  • 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
  • 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon

• 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 5-6 tablespoons heavy cream

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
  2. Unroll biscuits onto a clean countertop and press out with fingers to about 3 inches wide. Spread each biscuit with 1/2 tablespoon of butter then top evenly with brown sugar and cinnamon. Starting at the bottom of each round, roll up jelly roll fashion with seam side down on countertop. Use a sharp knife and cut 1/2 inch slices and place onto prepared baking sheet. I cut 6 slices per biscuit making 60 small cinnamon rolls. Bake for 16 to 20 minutes, until light brown and cooked through. Remove from oven.
  3. Place powdered sugar and heavy cream into a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Drizzle glaze over hot rolls. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Best served warm with a tall glass of milk!

Makes 60 Servings

These are so cute! Itty bitty anything is my favorite!

Sues says:

These are adorable and I would eat WAY too many of them!!

Anything mini is a winner in my book! These look amazing!

CakeSpy says:

As a kid I was super into dollhouses. I promise I didn’t grow up creepy because of it though. But I did grow up with the mentality of “MINI EVERYTHING!!!!”. So I am just saying, I am cooing up a storm here.

Ahh these are so cute!! I love mini everything!

Wonderful petite treats!

These are just adorable and perfect as a little treat with breakfast.

Naomi says:

oh, I love these itty bitty bites! So cute and so good!

Such an adorable bite sized treat!

These are seriously the cutest things ever!! I bet Asher would love to help me bake these!!

Thank goodness for this blast from the past post because I would have missed it. These are perfect for any morning breakfast.

Julie says:

I find it very distasteful (pun intended) that you refer to all the recipe posts as “my”.

Gaby says:

These would satisfy my sweet tooth!! And because they are mini I can have as many as I want right?!

ummmm, I could mini bite about 100 of these! yum!!

Joan Hayess says:

These look so cute and yummy! I’m gonna have to make these for my family, although I have a feeling I’ll have to double the recipe. These will go fast! : D

Since there mini, I can eat several in one sitting, right?

Amanda says:

Love these cute little treats!!!

These are so cute and they look absolutely delicious!!!

Mae says:

Can I use butter cream as a substitute of heavy cream?

[…] Palate’s blog has lots of awesome recipes like these Itty Bitty Cinnamon Rolls that I will be trying very soon! Her great butter-cream recipe (in the link in the title) would […]