My Itty Bitty Cinnamon Roll Bites are sure to please every sweet tooth!
Sharing another favorite Picky Palate recipe today. This one is from April 2011. I mean, how fun are mini cinnamon rolls?! Not only are they adorable but literally take just a few minutes to prepare.
Hope you enjoy this blast from the past!
See instructions below for full details. You can fit dozens of mini rolls on your baking sheet before being baked.
Here are these cuties right out of the oven. Mmmm!
Get that sweet icing ready! Just a little powdered sugar and heavy cream.
How cute are these?! Enjoy friends!
Itty Bitty Cinnamon Roll Bites
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 20 min | Total time: 30 min
- One 10 count can Pillsbury’s Simply Biscuits
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 5-6 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Unroll biscuits onto a clean countertop and press out with fingers to about 3 inches wide. Spread each biscuit with 1/2 tablespoon of butter then top evenly with brown sugar and cinnamon. Starting at the bottom of each round, roll up jelly roll fashion with seam side down on countertop. Use a sharp knife and cut 1/2 inch slices and place onto prepared baking sheet. I cut 6 slices per biscuit making 60 small cinnamon rolls. Bake for 16 to 20 minutes, until light brown and cooked through. Remove from oven.
- Place powdered sugar and heavy cream into a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Drizzle glaze over hot rolls. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Best served warm with a tall glass of milk!
Makes 60 Servings
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.