Sharing my Perfect Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies with you today! Perfect texture every time, say goodbye to flat or too puffy cookies!
It’s no secret I am obsessed with baking cookies…practically on a daily basis, ha! Had to share my favorite recipe for a classic chocolate chip cookie. Buttery edges with soft chewy centers. Can’t beat these.
I also made my first official video!! Added it to my You Tube channel which is pretty much non-existent but gotta start sometime right? I’ve been dragging my feet for a couple years and finally put my big girl pants on and learned something new. Video! Hope you enjoy, I’ll be incorporating more video with my recipes, should be a fun new challenge for me. Hope you’ll enjoy them!
I could stare at these all day. Perfection my friends. Try them for yourself.
Note, for the video I just did half of the recipe, so feel free to double the recipe I have listed below for more cookies 🙂
Perfect Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 12 min | Total time: 25 min
- 1 stick softened butter, salted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degres F. and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place softened butter into a large mixing bowl and cream sugars until well combined. Add egg and vanilla mixing until well combined. Slowly add flour, pudding mix, salt and baking soda mixing slightly. Add chips and mix until combined.
- With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto baking sheet placing one inch apart from each other. Bake for 12-15 minutes until baked through. Remove and let cool. Serve room temperature.
Makes 2 dozen Servings
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.