My Brown Butter Chocolate Chunk S’mores Cookie Recipe is downright sinfully delicious and perfect for any occasion.
So thrilled to share one of my new favorite cookie recipes with you! Brown Butter Chocolate Chunk S’mores Cookies! My mom and I got in the kitchen last week and had so much fun putting this together.
S’mores is one of my favorite desserts, so add it to my favorite cookie dough with brown butter!
Hold the phones, this one needs to be made asap 🙂
Ingredients For Cookies
Isn’t this line up a sight for sore eyes?! If you haven’t browned butter before, no worries, it’s actually very easy. See my instructions below.
Preparing The Dough
Add your brown butter and sugar to your stand mixer. Once combined, add the eggs and vanilla.
Time for the dry ingredients. To easily finely crush graham crackers, place them in a large ziploc bag and with a rolling pin, roll until finely ground….you can also use a food processor if you’d like.
Chop Your Chocolate Chunks
Chocolate time! Drool 🙂 I like to get my block of chocolate from Trader Joe’s. It’s amazing.
Have you sampled brown butter cookie dough? Seriously life changing.
Nom Nom Nom.
Chewy marshmallow, oozing chocolate chunks with hints of graham cracker. To die for! Enjoy 🙂
Brown Butter Chocolate Chunk S’mores Cookie Recipe
Brown Butter Chocolate Chunk S'mores Cookie Recipe
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/2 cup ground graham crackers about 8 full crackers
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place butter into small saucepan over medium heat. Let cook until bubbly and browned. Swirl pan often. Once removed transfer to a heat proof bowl. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Pour brown butter and sugars into stand mixer, beating until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until well combined. Add flour, graham crumbs, baking soda, salt, marshmallows and chocolate chunks. Mix on low until just combined. With a medium cookie scoop, place dough onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until cooked through. Marshmallows will ooze, immediately after removing from over use a plastic butter knife to push oozing marshmallows back around cookies. Let cookies sit on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring. Serve.