Peanut Butter S’mores Dessert Pizza
Tags: chocolate, dessert, graham crackers, Marshmallows, pizza
Sharing my Peanut Butter S’mores Dessert Pizza today for the perfect sweet pizza night! The BEST dessert pizza around with peanut butter and s’mores!
Dessert pizza is one of my favorites to create! So many options. S’mores happens to be one of my favorite sweet treats, so this was the perfect combination!
Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming next to the blog!
It’s a pleasure partnering with Fleischmann’s® Yeast today to bring you this show stopping dessert pizza! There’s nothing like baking during fall months with the family. I love seeing the smiles on my boys faces when I bring out sweet desserts to share…and what is better than pizza? Today’s recipe is based on Fleischmann’s® 30 Minute Pizza Crust recipe.
How To Make Dessert Pizza
Simple ingredients is all you’ll need to make your guests this dessert pizza.
What Kind of Yeast Should I Use?
You’ll use Fleischmann’s® Pizza Crust Yeast for this recipe. If you don’t use yeast much when baking, don’t be intimated, it’s actually quite simple and fun. I love Fleischmann’s® Pizza Crust because it is so versatile and can be used in both every day and seasonal recipes. It is perfect to bake for any occasion and is one of my favorite ways to show how much you care for someone!
To prepare the pizza dough add your flour to a large bowl.
Add your sugar and salt.
Add your Fleischmann’s® Pizza Crust Yeast.
Give a gentle mix once the dry ingredients are in the bowl.
Stir in your warm water, 120 degrees F.
Stir in your canola or corn oil. Continue adding flour until dough forms, kneading for about 4 minutes.
Roll dough into a ball and place onto pizza pan lined with parchment paper.
Press dough into 12 inch round.
Spread with creamy peanut butter. Warm peanut butter in microwave for about 30 seconds and it will be easy to spread.
Spread peanut butter over dough, leaving 1 inch around pizza dough.
Top evenly with milk chocolate chunks.
Bake Dessert Pizza
Bake in the oven for 8 minutes and remove.
Top with mini marshmallows.
Bake for another 5 minutes.
Top with graham cracker pieces.
Drizzle with melted chocolate!
Be sure to enjoy this gorgeous pizza while it’s warm. Enjoy!
- 1 3/4-2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® Pizza Crust Yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water 120 degrees F
- 3 tablespoons canola or corn oil
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 16 ounces milk chocolate bar broken into squares
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 whole graham crackers cut into small pieces
- 1 cup melted chocolate
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. and line a pizza pan with parchment paper
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. OR roll dough on a floured counter to 12-inch circle; place in greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough.
- Spread peanut butter over crust then top evenly with chocolate. Bake for 8 minutes then top with marshmallows. Bake for another 4-5 minutes until marshmallows are puffed and golden. Remove and let cool. Top with broken pieces of graham cracker and drizzle with melted chocolate. Cut into wedges and serve warm.
Disclaimer: This post was in partnership with Fleischmann’s® Yeast, Oct. 2016. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin Dessert Pizza!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.