Sharing our favorite peanut butter chocolate chip cookies today! My Butterfinger Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies make the perfect homemade cookie for every occasion! A hit with all of your guests!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
You are in for such a treat with these butterfinger cookies! I have a dear love for peanut butter cookies. Especially when they have crushed Butterfinger and giant chocolate chunks inside. This is a great recipe to bake with your kids or just even as a late night snack. They are peanut buttery sweet and nice and chewy in the center. Yum! Happy baking 🙂
Try my Peanut Butter Cookie For One too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Let’s start by creaming your butter and sugars.
How To Make Butterfinger Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars in stand or electric mixer until well combined, about 2 minutes. Add peanut butter and mix until combined. Egg and vanilla up next, beating until well combined.
- Add flour and baking soda to the mixer following Butterfinger and chocolate chunks mixing until just combined. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart and with tines of a fork, press criss cross marks into the cookie.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until baked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Mix, mix, mix!
Your peanut butter goes in next!
Add your egg.
Once well combined, time for the dry ingredients.
Flour, baking soda and baking powder.
Cube up your chocolate and add it to the mixer.
Add some crushed Butterfinger bars.
This dough is to die for by the way 🙂
Onto the cookie sheet they go.
Take a fork and press criss cross marks into the cookie if desired.
Ahhhh, right out of the oven!
My boys got silly as they were munching these cookies, love this!
Brothers, cookies and laughs. Good times 🙂
Aren’t they pretty? They package up quite nicely for gift giving.
Butterfinger Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Butterfinger Candy Bars
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars in stand or electric mixer until well combined, about 2 minutes. Add peanut butter and mix until combined. Add egg and vanilla, beating until well combined.
- Add flour and baking soda to the mixer following Butterfinger and chocolate chunks mixing until just combined. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart and with tines of a fork, press criss cross marks into the cookie. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until baked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Did you put the butterfingers in a blender to crunch them ?
Just made these yum!!! love butterfingers and the peanut butter with just made it even better 🙂
Anyone have any idea how many butterfingers it takes to make 1 1/2 cups, crushed? I would like to avoid buying too many extras, haha! 🙂
I made these this evening…SO GOOD! Thank YOU…for yet another great recipe!
These were a hit with the entire house.
Oh, these look amazing! I wish we could get Butterfingers over here – they’re one of the first things I buy when we visit America. Those, and Peanut Butter M&M’s! 🙂
You pictures are absolutely wonderful. I like the step-by-step. Love the blog too.
Really, when kids look that happy then something right was done, and you did it 🙂 Grade A cookies!!
I’ve been following you for a long time now!! And LOVE your recipes – being in Australia I thought.. nah I wouldn’t be able to buy your book..
I hopped onto Book Depository and there it was!!!
Its being shipped to me in Australia as we speak!! YAY
Thank you for the great recipes.. we love them xx
Those do look so pretty and really scrumptious!
yum! these look so tasty!
I’m blown away by how big your chocolate chunks are. I think I’m going to try that next time cookies roll into my kitchen. These sound amazing.
Looks awesome! I reckon I could eat about 100 of them in one go.
These sound lovely! Great way to use up halloween candy.
These look delicious, thanks!
One day, I have to try a recipe with peanut butter … And I’ll try yours !
Me too! Always have peanut butter and nutella for breakfast, too. So this cookie speaks it all. Love your pictures and colors!
Butterfingers are my fave!! Love it
What beautiful looking cookies! Hope the baby is doing good!
Ooo, these look sinfully good Jenny! The butterfinger lover in my house would be in heaven with a batch of these beauties!
These look so good!
Perfect~~ Peanut butter and Butterfingers are the best combo. Love that picture of your sweet boys!!
Yum! Love those big ol’ chunks of chocolate–and love the pictures of your boys!
I’m going to be thinking about these cookies all day. Love this post, Jenny! So sweet!
OMGoodness, your boys are adorbs Jenny, and these cookies looks amazing!
Love this post…and the cookies…and the pictures of your boys!
these sound amazing! i can’t wait to make them! oh and my Picky Palate cookbook is on its way to me. thank you! and thanks for all these amazing recipes – the only compliments i get are when i bake your things 🙂
Jenny, these look amazing!! That chopped belgian chocolate…well, I could’be just eaten that by itself! Throw it into a peanut butter cookie and I’m in heaven!
Peanut Butter cookies are always a fave of mine – and with Butterfingers & choc chips, who can say no! Your boys look like they’re having so much fun eating these – love it!