Chicken Enchilada Baked Nacho Bites
Sharing my favorite baked nachos today! These Chicken Enchilada Baked Nacho Bites are the perfect bite size appetizer for your upcoming parties and get togethers.
Baked nachos make the perfect appetizer for parties! They’re simple to make and great for feeding a crowd. Today, I’ve got a flavor packed bite size appetizer that takes just minutes to prepare. Tortilla chips are topped with a chicken enchilada chicken filling and shredded cheese. Perfect for snacking on at your next party. Simple enough to have the kids help, such a great appetizer for the whole family. Enjoy!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you new recipes.
How To make Nachos Recipe
Just a few simple ingredients to make your own bites. I used Old El Paso Green Enchilada Sauce and Green Chilies.
Add cumin, salt, pepper and garlic salt to your shredded cooked chicken. Add Green Chile Enchilada sauce and green chilies. Give a good stir.
Place your tortilla chips onto a baking sheet.
Fill with chicken mixture, top with cheese and bake at 350 degrees F. for about 12 minutes.
Remove and serve warm. Top with your favorite nacho toppings if desired.
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup Old El Paso Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso Green diced chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- Place shredded chicken, enchilada sauce and green chilies into a medium bowl, stir to combine.
- Place tortilla chips onto baking dish. Spoon chicken mixture over chips and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, until hot and cheese is melted. Remove and top with chopped cilantro leaves.
- Place nachos onto serving plate and serve warm.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Old El Paso. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin Baked Nachos
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.