This Chicken Lasagna Bagel Bake is an easy weeknight dinner that the whole family will love. You’ll never want to make regular lasagna again!
Easy Chicken Lasagna Recipe
I’ve put together this easy lasagna recipe for you today that I can’t wait to share. All of your favorite lasagna ingredients, but I use bagel pieces instead of the noodles. Cheesy goodness!
Try my Mexican Style Lasagna Recipe too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
How to Make Chicken Lasagna Bagel Bake
Start by cutting up four Everything Bagels into 1 inch pieces.
Layer a couple ladle’s of pasta sauce into the bottom of your baking dish.
Top with half of your cut bagel pieces.
Top evenly with Ricotta mixture.
A nice layer of shredded Mozzarella.
Shredded chicken up next.
A nice drizzle of sauce over top.
One more layer of bagel pieces.
Last but not least, another layer of cheese!
Bake at 350 degrees F. for about 20-25 minutes until your cheese is nice and melted.
….and you get this 🙂
Tips for Making Chicken Lasagna Bagel Bake
- Serve this meal with a nice green salad and fruit if desired.
- This recipe makes great leftovers the next day!
- This is a great recipe for bringing to neighbors who are in need of dinner.
- This recipe is great for feeding a crowd, so simple to prepare.
- You can use this meal as a freezer meal too.
- Instead of chicken, try ground Italian sausage or even ground beef.
- Add your favorite chopped vegetables such as spinach and zucchini.
Chicken Lasagna Bagel Bake
- 24 ounces pasta sauce
- 4 whole Everything Thomas Bagels split and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken such as rotisserie
- 30 ounces Low Fat Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place about 1 cup of pasta sauce over bottom of baking dish. Layer with half of the cut bagels and shredded chicken.
- Place ricotta, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper into a large bowl. Mix to combine. Scoop the mixture evenly over bagel layer, I had a little left over that I saved for later. Top evenly with a ladel full of more pasta sauce. Top with half of the shredded cheese. Place remaining bagel pieces, more sauce and remaining cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes until melted and hot. Remove and serve.