Perfect Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Tags: banana, banana bread, bread, breakfast, brunch, chocolate chips
Sharing my Perfect Chocolate Chip Banana Bread today that’s going to knock your socks off! Packed with sweet bananas and chocolate chips!
You are for such a treat with my favorite banana bread recipe! We’ve all made banana bread for years with the over-ripe bananas on the counter….but you haven’t tried THIS banana bread recipe yet. It is perfection, you’ve got to try it out for yourself!! Be sure you pick up some mini chocolate chips for this recipe, makes such a difference to have the mini’s. Get ready for the BEST banana bread you’ve ever had! Enjoy!
For more Picky Palate banana bread recipes try:
Made a step by step video for you today! Be sure to follow me on You Tube for new recipe videos this year!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a small bread pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Place butter and sugar into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined and add sugar, egg, vanilla, yogurt and bananas mixing well. Stir in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Mix until just combined then gently stir in chocolate chips. Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes, until baked through. Test with a toothpick to make sure. Remove and let cool completely before slicing.
- Serve room temperature or chilled.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.