Sharing my favorite cream cheese pie today! My Peanut Butter Butterfinger Cream Cheese Pie is simple, delicious and perfect for any special occasion!
Cream Cheese Pie
This cream cheese pie is about to become your new favorite pie recipe! Can’t wait for you to try it! Peanut butter, butter finger, cream cheese…..this is the BEST!
Try my Homemade Blueberry Pie too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Roll your dough into about a 10 inch round and place into pie plate. Bake then remove from oven and let cool completely. See recipe below for pie crust details.
Peanut Butter Pie
Time for the filling!!
Add the cream cheese and peanut butter to your stand mixer.
Brown sugar and heavy cream up next!
Now for the crushed Butterfingers.
Giver a good mix and we’re ready to transfer.
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Pie
Transfer your pie filling to cooled pie crust.
Whip up a simple homemade whipped cream to top it all off.
Lots of whipped cream on top then sprinkle with more crushed Butterfinger.
Chocolate curls for good measure 🙂
Chill this beauty until you are ready to serve. Prepare your tastebuds for deliciousness!
Tips For Making The Best Pie Crust
- Use VERY cold butter. I even freeze mine right before getting ready to make. Butter should be well-chilled and cut into small pieces to start with for the flakiest crust in the end. The fat in a pie crust must maintain some of its integrity in the dough to make the flakes in the crust truly flaky.
- Consistency of dough doesn’t have to be tiny “cornmeal size” before adding water. Many recipes call for you to work the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles cornmeal. There should still be a few larger chunks of fat within the dough to ensure optimum flakiness.
- Chill dough and store dough in discs. Before you chill or roll-out the dough, shape it into an even disk with smooth edges. This makes the dough easier to roll out quickly and evenly and helps avoid cracking on the edges.
- Chill the pie dish/plate before adding crust. This will help the pie keep its shape when baked.
Peanut Butter Butterfinger Cream Cheese Pie
All Butter Pie Crust
- 2 3/4 cups All Purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 sticks cold unsalted butter cubed
- 1/2 cup ice water
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- three regular size Butterfingers Candy Bars crushed and divided
- 1 cup chocolate curls
Homemade Whipped Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- To prepare the pie crust, Add the flour, sugar and salt to a stand mixer with paddle attachment or whisk attachment. Beat on low to combine. Add cold butter, beat until most of the butter is the size of small peas with the flour mixture.
- With the mixer on, slowly add the ice water until dough forms and is combined.
- Transfer dough to a lightly floured countertop, kneading a couple times to combine. Divide dough in half, flatten slightly and wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before using. When ready to use, roll out round large enough to fit your pie plate.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Roll out pie dough to 1/4 inch thick and about 10 inch round. Carefully transfer dough to a 9 inch pie plate. Fold edges under if desired. With the tips of a fork, poke holes into bottom and sides of dough. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until slightly golden. Remove and let cool completely.
- Place cream cheese and peanut butter into a stand mixer, beating until smooth. Add brown sugar, heavy cream and 2 crushed candy bars, mixing to combine. Transfer to cooled pie crust and spread evenly.
- To prepare whipped cream, place cream and sugar into a stand mixer bowl with whisk attachment, beating on high until whipped cream forms. Remove and top over pie. Top with remaining crushed candy bar and chocolate curls. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board