Sharing our favorite cookie cups today! These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Cups are pure Joy! Full of all of our favorite ingredients, these little sweet cups are sure to put a smile on everyone’s faces!
So excited to share these happy little cookie cups with you today! I’m celebrating the new Disney Pixar movie Inside Out…which we are obsessed with! Hope you enjoy!
Peanut Butter Cookies
You’ll bake the cookie dough in mini muffin tin cups and press out the centers to make room for the fabulous peanut butter filling.
Top each cup with some melted chocolate and a cute little M&M candy. So simple and so adorable!
Buttery sweet cookie crust with sweet peanut butter filling and a chocolate hat 🙂
Use mini M&M candies or regular size for the top.
Tips For Making The Best Cookies
- Don’t alter the recipe, use all ingredients as listed.
- For a more firm cookie, refrigerate your cookie dough for 24 hours before baking.
- Always use butter, not margarine. ALWAYS. I prefer salted butter for my chocolate chip cookies. Try it!
- Do not ever grease your cookie sheets. Will make cookies spread and change texture.
- Don’t skip creaming your butter and sugars for a good 2 minutes. Helps create a fluffy, chewy cookie.
- Try sprinkling dough with just a touch of salt for a perfect sweet and salty combination.
- Don’t overtake your cookies. Cookies will continue to cook on hot cookie sheet when removed from oven.
- Let cookies cool completely before storing in containers. This will keep their crispness
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for 3 days room temperature.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 3 tablespoons Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 or 1-1/2 cups Mini M and M's
Peanut Butter Filling
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar add more for a thicker filling
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- 24 mini or regular size M&M candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl cream your butter and sugars until well combined. Add your egg and vanilla mixing to combine. Add your flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt, stirring to combine. Add chips and m and m's stirring to combine. Using a medium cookie scoop, place dough into a mini muffin tin pan. Bake for about 20 minutes, until golden and baked through. Remove from oven and with the end of a wooden spoon, press a round hole into each cookie cup without pressing all of the way through. This is where your peanut butter filling will go. Let cool completely then remove from muffin tin.
- To prepare peanut butter filling, stir peanut butter and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl until well combined. Add more powdered sugar for a thicker filling if desired. Using a small cookie scoop, place a small scoop into the bowl part of the cookie.
- Place melted chocolate into a zip top baggie and snip the end of the baggie. Place a small amount of melted chocolate on top of each peanut butter scoop then top with an M&Serve room temperature.