Sharing our favorite cookie cups today! These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Cups are pure Joy! Full of all of our favorite ingredients, these little sweet cups are sure to put a smile on everyone’s faces!
So excited to share these happy little cookie cups with you today! I’m celebrating the new Disney Pixar movie Inside Out…which we are obsessed with! Hope you enjoy!
Try my Perfect M&M Cookies too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Peanut Butter Cookies
You’ll bake the cookie dough in mini muffin tin cups and press out the centers to make room for the fabulous peanut butter filling.
Top each cup with some melted chocolate and a cute little M&M candy. So simple and so adorable!
Buttery sweet cookie crust with sweet peanut butter filling and a chocolate hat 🙂
Use mini M&M candies or regular size for the top.
Tips For Making The Best Cookies
- Don’t alter the recipe, use all ingredients as listed.
- For a more firm cookie, refrigerate your cookie dough for 24 hours before baking.
- Always use butter, not margarine. ALWAYS. I prefer salted butter for my chocolate chip cookies. Try it!
- Do not ever grease your cookie sheets. Will make cookies spread and change texture.
- Don’t skip creaming your butter and sugars for a good 2 minutes. Helps create a fluffy, chewy cookie.
- Try sprinkling dough with just a touch of salt for a perfect sweet and salty combination.
- Don’t overtake your cookies. Cookies will continue to cook on hot cookie sheet when removed from oven.
- Let cookies cool completely before storing in containers. This will keep their crispness
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for 3 days room temperature.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 3 tablespoons Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 or 1-1/2 cups Mini M&M's
Peanut Butter Filling
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar add more for a thicker filling
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- 24 mini or regular size M&M candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl cream your butter and sugars until well combined. Add your egg and vanilla mixing to combine. Add your flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt, stirring to combine. Add chips and M&M's, stirring to combine.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, place dough into a mini muffin tin pan. Bake for about 20 minutes, until golden and baked through. Remove from oven and with the end of a wooden spoon, press a round hole into each cookie cup without pressing all of the way through. This is where your peanut butter filling will go. Let cool completely then remove from muffin tin.
- To prepare peanut butter filling, stir peanut butter and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl until well combined. Add more powdered sugar for a thicker filling if desired. Using a small cookie scoop, place a small scoop into the bowl part of the cookie.
- Place melted chocolate into a zip top baggie and snip the end of the baggie. Place a small amount of melted chocolate on top of each peanut butter scoop then top with an M&Serve room temperature.
I’ve actually smoked It tastes almost unbearable, but gives you a short lived calming, not very intense It helps with I have friends who
You can get basic orthotics at any pharmacy store or you
can order custom-made orthotics through the physical therapists at
Total Performance PT. Our therapists will provide hands-on therapy to your plantar fascia and calf
muscles. A podiatrist may recommend you wear Plantar Fasciitis shoes in Dallas TX to relieve foot pain.
This recipe comes out horribly. Every cup is so hard it’s the consistency of a pebble/rock within minutes of coming out of the oven. I mean people even spat it out it was that hard. In the second batch I tried baking for 5 minutes less than the recipe calls for and the cups were still as hard as stones. So unpleasant. Something is very, very wrong with this recipe.
These look so cute and I’m sure they will be delicious!
It’s really a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m glad
that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us
informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
If these taste like they look then I’m in trouble 🙂
These look so cute and yummy! Love that peanut butter filling 🙂
These look so good Jenny!! Have a great weekend 🙂
these are so fun! and so darn cute!
My kids are dying to see this! and I am dying to shove one of those cups in my face!
Can you tell me what size is a medium cookie scoop?
The movie looks super cute! I love these cookie cups!
They definitely put a smile on my face! 🙂
I’m 24 and I want to see that movie! Haha. These cups look perfect for movie night! 🙂
Really cute treats!