Sharing one of my favorite chicken pasta recipes today! My Creamy Chicken Fajita Pasta is the perfect quick fix dinner idea for those crazy busy nights!
Chicken Pasta Recipes
This is one of our very favorite chicken pasta recipes! We love this flavor packed pasta that is so simple to make! Enjoy! I developed a quick and simple chicken pasta full of colors and flavor that the whole family will love. I call it my Creamy Chicken Fajita Pasta. 30 minutes is what it takes to get this meal to the table. Not too bad right? Save yourself some time by picking up a pre-chopped bag of fajita vegetables at your grocery store and use a rotisserie chicken. Enjoy friends.
Chicken Fajita Pasta
First things first, pick out your favorite small pasta. Any shape will work great.
Heat your milk in a nice big dutch oven or pot.
Add your Ranch seasoning to the milk along with 8 ounces of softened cream cheese that you beat until whipped. Stir into the milk until smooth.
Easy Chicken Pasta Recipes
Add your lovely cooked pasta back to the pot.
Add your cooked shredded chicken.
Saute about 2 cups of chopped fajita vegetables. You can usually find a pack right in the produce area of your grocery store.
Once those veggies are softened, add them right back to the pot and give a good stir. Dinner is done!
- 1 pound small dry pasta
- 2 cups milk
- 1 packet dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened and beaten until smooth
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups chopped fajita vegetables onions and colorful peppers, usually comes pre-chopped in the produce area of your grocery store
- 2 medium chicken breasts cooked and shredded (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat milk and Ranch seasoning in a large dutch oven or pan over medium-low heat stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes or until hot.
- Slowly stir in whipped cream cheese into milk until melted and combined. Stir in cooked pasta.
- Heat oil into a medium skillet over medium heat. Saute fajita vegetables for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir into pasta along with your cooked shredded chicken. Heat and stir for a few minutes until hot. Season with a touch of salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.