Creamy Chicken Pesto Pizza Bagels
Tags: bagels, chicken, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, pesto, pizza
Sharing my favorite pizza bagels today! This simple Chicken Pesto Pizza made out of mini bagels is the perfect afternoon snack or simple dinner! Chicken, pesto, cream cheese and Mozzarella=BIG WIN with the kids!
Making pizza bagels for the kids is such a great recipe to get your kids in the kitchen with you. This is one of our favorite snacks to enjoy in the summer by the pool. Minimal ingredients and just minutes to get into the oven. These bites are a huge hit, not to mention take minimal time in the kitchen! That’s always a plus. Just a few ingredients and you’ll have these babies in the oven.
How To Make Chicken Pesto Pizza
Start by placing your split bagels onto a baking sheet. Combine your pesto and softened cream cheese. Give a good stir.
Spread your cream cheese/pesto mixture over each bagel. Top each bagel with your cubed chicken. Top with cheese and you are ready to bake!
Cheesy and packed with creamy flavor.
You are going to love these, can’t wait for you to try them. Enjoy!
How To Serve Pizza Bagels
These little pizzas can be served as either a light dinner or snacks on the go which makes them so convenient. Serve them by themselves or along side with a nice big chef salad with lots of chopped vegetables. Caesar Salad would be great too. Roasted vegetables would be a great addition too.
- 4 whole Thomas Breads Mini Bagels split
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 6 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breast cubed
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place split bagels cut side up onto baking sheet.
- Place softened cream cheese and pesto into a medium bowl, mix until well combined. Spread evenly over bagels. Top with cubed chicken and shredded cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and hot. Remove and serve warm.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.