These Double Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are such a sweet treat for your family and friends!
So excited partnering with Purely Simple Baking Mixes today for a fun Blog Hop! I was assigned another blogger to send my goodies to. Amanda of Fake Ginger received my cookies. Hope you liked my cookies Amanda! I developed a simple flavor packed cookie that I’ll be making again very soon. I used brown butter for these bad boys…nothing better!
Hope you enjoy!
I love having Purely Simple Baking mixes stocked in my pantry for quick fix treats. There’s always times when I need to whip up dessert for someone . Love that there’s no colors, preservatives, or artificial flavors. They offer cookie mixes, brownie mixes, cakes and frosting mixes. Be sure to check it out!
Place your cookie mix into a large mixing bowl.
Add your brown butter.
Add your pumpkin puree.
Add your quick oats!
Since some of the chocolate chips melt when the warm brown butter is added, I add about 1/4 cup more mini chocolate chips.
Time to bake!
Oh so good. Hope you enjoy!
Double Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 12 min | Total time: 22 min
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 17.5 ounce box Purely Simple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- Place butter into small skillet over medium high heat. Swirl pan often until butter is golden brown. Will smell nutty and you’ll see brown bits form at the bottom of pan. Takes 5-10 minutes. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place cookie mix into a medium mixing bowl. Stir in warm browned butter. Some of the chocolate chips will begin to melt. Stir in pumpkin and egg until combined. Lastly stir in additional chocolate chips and oatmeal. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet placing 1 inch apart. Bake for 11-13 minutes until baked through. Remove and let cool completely before transferring.
Makes 2 dozen Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Purely Simple Baking Mixes. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.