Double Chocolate, Peanut Butter and White Chip Cookies
So excited to be teaming up with Nestle today for a fun new cookie recipe and giveaway at the end of this post. Nestle reminds me so much of my childhood baking with my mom and grandma. It’s so nice to have those same products to use for my own family on a regular basis. Needless to say I was thrilled to create a recipe with them.
The Nestle ingredients I am highlighting today are their Cocoa Powder, Mini Chocolate Chips and Premier White Morsels.
Here’s your line up of ingredients. Lot’s of delicious Nestle products packed inside these cookies.
If you haven’t used Nestle cocoa powder before, I highly recommend it.
Two of my favorites Nestle Premier White Morsels and mini chips.
You’ll use a nice spoonful of peanut butter.
Oh for the love of mini chips. Obsessed.
Pretty white chips, always a favorite.
Bake this lovely cookie dough for 10-12 minutes in a 350 degree oven until baked through.
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter and White Chip Cookies
- 1 stick softened unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Nestle Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Nestle Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Nestle White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars into a stand mixer until well combined. Add egg and egg yolk of second egg along with vanilla beating until well combined. Add peanut butter, beating then slowly add flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Beat until just combined then add chips.
- With a medium cookie scoop, place dough onto prepared baking sheet, about an inch apart from each other. Bake for 10-12 minutes until baked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies
Follow the widget below to enter to win a 6 piece baking set plus an array of Nestle products!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.