This Fiesta 7 Layer Rice Bake makes the perfect side dish or light dinner for your Mexican food night! It’s a flavorful Mexican dish that’s insanely delish!
7 Layer Rice Bake
You are in for such a treat with this Mexican rice recipe!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you new quick and simple Mexican style dishes for your family. This Fiesta rice is perfect for parties or as an any night meal. Packed with flavor and so many delicious layers. Enjoy!
For more Picky Palate rice recipes try:
I love having Old El Paso products stocked in my pantry for simple meals that can be whipped up in no time. Be sure to check out Target’s Cartwheel Ad for coupons on Old El Paso Refried Beans HERE and Taco Seasoning HERE!
How to Make the Best Rice Casserole
For the first layer, spread Old El Paso’s Black Refried Beans into the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish.
Layer two, some shredded cheddar cheese.
Black olives for layer three!
Layer four, diced tomatoes with green chilies.
Mix 2 tablespoons of Old El Paso’s Taco Seasoning in 4 cups of rice.
Next, layer five, top with your taco rice.
Up next, layer six, some chopped green onion.
Finally, layer seven, chopped fresh cilantro.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, until hot.
Look at those yummy layers. Grab a spoon, a bowl and dig in!
Fiesta 7 Layer Rice Bake
- 15 ounce can Old El Paso Black Refried Beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups sliced black olives
- 10 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 packet Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 4 cups cooked white or brown rice
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Evenly spread black refried beans onto bottom of baking dish. Layer with cheese, olives and then tomatoes.
- Combine taco seasoning and rice until well combined. Transfer to baking dish, spreading evenly. Layer with green onion and cilantro. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until hot. Serve warm.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Old El Paso. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin Fiesta 7 Layer Rice Bake