White Chocolate Churro Crunch Snack Mix Recipes!
Sharing one of my favorite snack mix recipes today! My White Chocolate Churro Crunch is the perfect simple sweet snack and so simple to prepare! Kids and adults with love this flavor packed mix.
Snack Mix Recipes
Anyone else love snack mix recipes?! We are cereal fanatics around here. We enjoy it morning noon and night some days, lol! I thought it would be fun to create a new sweet snack mix that you could munch on when your sweet tooth is calling. Not even kidding, this bowl of goodness is pretty amazing. Since I am a churro lover, I thought it would be fun to do a twist on cinnamon and sugar. The white chocolate on top….incredible. Hope you enjoy!
Just a few simple ingredients is all you’ll need!
Pour 4 cups of Honeycomb into a large mixing bowl.
Drizzle in some melted butter.
Lots of cinnamon and sugar!
Give a good mix.
Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
Drizzle some melted white chocolate over baked cereal. I use the Ghirardelli melts. Love them!
Um….I love this stuff.
One more shot for good measure 🙂
When chocolate hardens, place mix into your favorite bowl and crunch away!
- 4 cups Honeycomb Cereal
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place Honeycomb cereal into large mixing bowl. Drizzle melted butter over top and stir to combine. Stir in cinnamon and sugar until well coated. Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven. Drizzle melted white chocolate over top and let set up. When chocolate is hardened place snack crunch into a bowl and serve.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.