Where to Find a Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter
I found this fun Mickey and Minnie set from my local Disney Store at the Mall for $15. This silicone set works for pancakes, eggs and even cookies like I’ve done here. For cookies, it would have been nice to have another set. I’ll probably go get one more set so bake more than 3 large cookies at a time. You can always search the Shop Disney Parks app, they are available often. I’ve also found many Mickey Cookie Cutter sets on Amazon. Search Mickey Mouse cookie cutter on Amazon and lots pop up for generally under $10.
Be sure to follow Picky Palate and Disney Hungry on Instagram for more great recipes and Disney Eats!
How to Make These Adorable Disney Cookies
Cream the butter and sugars until well combined.
Continue with the eggs and vanilla mixing until well combined. Slowly add dry ingredients up next. Found this adorable Mixing Bowl and Spoon Set also from the Disney Store.
Once dough forms add sprinkles and chocolate chunks.
What Type of Chocolate Should I Use?
My favorite bloc of chocolate to use for my cookies is the giant 1 pound block of milk chocolate from Trader Joe’s. It melts so nicely and is simple to chop. With this said, you can also use chocolate chips if you’d rather.
Where Do I Find Funfetti Sprinkles?
You can find most sprinkles in the baking section of your grocery store. I also check where they sell the ice cream toppings.
Give a nice stir until combined. Slightly obsessed with this spoon!!
I did some of the cookie dough as normal cookies and used some for the Mickey and Minnie shapes.
Start by scooping a couple scoops of cookie dough into each shape. Carefully press and make sure dough fills all areas of shapes.
Perfect, fill just about to the top and press evenly.
Once the cookie dough was pressed evenly I added a few more pieces of chocolate chunks and sprinkles to the tops. Bake at 350 degrees for about 16 minutes. They’ll be puffed and golden around the edges.
Baked! Seriously love these so much!! Now, you’ll have to be patient. Let them cool for about 15 minutes before taking them out of the shapes.
I mean….are they not the cutest?!
Hope you enjoy!! Head to the Disney Store to grab this cute set for yourself of look for other Mickey Cookie Cutters to use. Get creative and have fun!
Mickey Mouse Funfetti Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 2 sticks salted butter softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3.4 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup colorful sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place softened butter and sugars into a large mixing bowl, stir until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla mixing until well combined. Add flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt, stirring until dough forms. Add chocolate chunks and sprinkles until combined. Scoop dough onto parchment paper lined baking sheet placing 1 inch apart. If using the Mickey Molds, scoop dough into molds, pressing evenly, filling just about to the top of molds. Bake cookies for 12 minutes, bake cookie molds for 16 minutes. Remove and let cool completely.