Sharing a favorite spaghetti recipe today! This Garlic Toasted Spaghetti is the perfect quick fix weeknight dinner the whole family loves!
Making spaghetti recipes happens on a regular basis around our home. The kids love it and it’s a simple weeknight dinner idea! I brought some of my favorite flavors and created them into the most adorable little spaghetti boats. These are a great idea if you’ve got leftover spaghetti in the fridge for a new leftover recipe. Either way….everyone loves these!
Thrilled to partner with Old El Paso today to bring you a new fun simple dinner and or appetizer recipe.
Bake little flour tortilla boats until golden and crisp. Like so. You can also cut flour tortillas into triangles, bake and do the same thing if you can’t find the boats.
Prepare your pasta.
Drain pasta and stir in your favorite pasta sauce.
Top with some parmesan cheese and serve with a side of pasta sauce if desired. Enjoy!
- 1 package Old El Paso Mini Soft Tortilla Taco Boats
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 pound spaghetti cooked and drained
- 1 cup prepared pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded or grated or shaved parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and line medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place mini boats onto baking sheet. Brush all sides with melted butter then sprinkle lightly with garlic salt. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and crisp. Remove from oven.
- While boats are baking, place spaghetti noodles and sauce into a medium mixing bowl. With kitchen tongs, place noodles into baked boats filled to the top then top with parmesan cheese. Serve warm.
Disclaimer: This post was in partnership with Old El Paso, in 2015. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.