Sharing a favorite spaghetti recipe today! This Garlic Toasted Spaghetti is the perfect quick fix weeknight dinner the whole family loves!
Making spaghetti recipes happens on a regular basis around our home. The kids love it and it’s a simple weeknight dinner idea! I brought some of my favorite flavors and created them into the most adorable little spaghetti boats. These are a great idea if you’ve got leftover spaghetti in the fridge for a new leftover recipe. Either way….everyone loves these!
Try my One Pot Cheesy Spaghetti Recipe too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Thrilled to partner with Old El Paso today to bring you a new fun simple dinner and or appetizer recipe.
Bake little flour tortilla boats until golden and crisp. Like so. You can also cut flour tortillas into triangles, bake and do the same thing if you can’t find the boats.
Prepare your pasta.
Drain pasta and stir in your favorite pasta sauce.
Top with some parmesan cheese and serve with a side of pasta sauce if desired. Enjoy!
Garlic Toasted Spaghetti
- 1 package Old El Paso Mini Soft Tortilla Taco Boats
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 pound spaghetti cooked and drained
- 1 cup prepared pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded or grated or shaved parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and line medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place mini boats onto baking sheet. Brush all sides with melted butter then sprinkle lightly with garlic salt. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and crisp. Remove from oven.
- While boats are baking, place spaghetti noodles and sauce into a medium mixing bowl. With kitchen tongs, place noodles into baked boats filled to the top then top with parmesan cheese. Serve warm.
Disclaimer: This post was in partnership with Old El Paso, in 2015. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
These are so amazing! This is definitely a way to get my kids to eat! Besides, garlic toasted boats… I love that!!
These bowls are so delicious looking! It makes eating spaghetti even easier!
I am pretty sure my boys would devour these!! It’s still hard for them to twirl pasta so this would be perfect for them!
These look amazing Jenny!
what a fun new way to eat spaghetti!
This is PURE genius! I love having garlic toast with my spaghetti, but having my spaghetti in toasted boats? YES. Pinning and dying over these!
This is such a creative and delicious recipe idea!
Very Clever way to get kids eating their spaghetti!
Great idea for leftover spaghetti!
what a fun and creative way to eat spaghetti!!
These are so much fun! Love the little shells that these boats.