Sharing one of my favorite white chocolate chip cookies recipe today! This Giant Almond Berry White Chip Cookie is the perfect sweet treat and just the right size for sharing with a friend. Buttery crisp and quite the show stopper.
White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Some days it’s just kinda fun to make one giant cookie. The flavors in this giant cookie are spot on. The berry jam with the white chocolate are the BEST. So excited for you to try this one!
How To Make White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Start by creaming your butter and sugar.
Add a couple tablespoons of beaten egg.
Dry ingredients up next.
Almonds and white chips up next!
Flatten, then top with a tablespoon of berry jam. Bake until golden and baked through.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
- 1/4 cup white chocolate candy melts
- 1 tablespoon berry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- Place butter and sugars into a small/medium mixing bowl, mix until well combined. Add egg and vanilla, mixing until combined. Slowly stir in flour, pudding mix, salt, baking soda, almonds and candy melts. Mix until dough forms. Scoop onto prepared baking sheet, press evenly into a round shape. Top evenly with jam then bake for about 15 minutes, until golden and baked through. Remove and let cool.
Disclaimer: This post was in partnership with Fisher Nuts in 2015. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.