These Gooey Oreo Strawberry Cake Bars are not only gorgeous but perfect for your upcoming parties or dessert night!
You are in for an absolute treat with my Gooey Oreo Strawberry Cake Bars. Making quick fix dessert recipes is always a favorite around my house. This gorgeous Springtime pretty in pink recipe is not only gorgeous but absolutely tasty and perfect to bring to any occasion. Enjoy!!
Gooey Oreo Bars Ingredients
Here are the ingredients I used for these pretty bars.
I chose to use the Pillsbury Strawberry Cake Mix and Strawberry Marshmallow Frost.
I made a dough using the cake mix, softened butter and an egg.
Layer your cookies on the bottom of your baking dish.
Top with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
Drop pieces of the strawberry cake dough over top layer. Doesn’t have to be perfect. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
The marshmallows ooze through. Mmmm 🙂
Once the bars have cooled, spread with your frosting.
I cut off about 1/2 inch around all of the edges before cutting my squares. Personal preference. Do what you’d like. Just makes prettier squares.
You get these bright pretty pink bars. Love!!
Look at that cookie crust?! Your guests will love these.
Tips For Gooey Oreo Strawberry Cake Bars
*Make sure you use parchment paper to line your 9×13-inch baking dish, makes it so much easier to remove bars and cut into squares
*Let bars cool completely before cutting into squares
*Use a plastic knife to cut your bars. It’s the best kept secret. The plastic doesn’t stick. Try it!
*Don’t sprinkle tops of bars with Oreo crumbs until right before serving to keep cookies crisp.
Where Should I Serve These Bars?
*These bars are really great brought to any party, but they’re especially adorable for a baby shower.
*They look great at an Easter table too!
- 15.25 ounce box Pillsbury Strawberry Cake
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1 large egg
- 25 cream filled cookies
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 15.6 ounce Strawberry Marshmallow Frost
- 1 cup crushed cream filled cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9x13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place cake mix, butter and egg into medium mixing bowl. Mix until dough forms. Place cookies into bottom of dish, top with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Top with pieces of strawberry cake dough evenly over the top. Bake for 35-40 minutes until baked through. When cool spread with frosting and sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Cut into squares and serve.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Pillsbury Baking. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
PIN To Your Favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.