These Gooey White Chocolate Fluffernutter Cake Bars are a sweet and delicious dessert bar filled with peanut butter, gooey marshmallow and white chocolate. They’re terrific!
White Chocolate Fluffernutter Gooey Bars
Ahhh, summer is officially here which means more fun time to cook with the kids. My Gooey cake bars are so simple (not to mention ridiculously delish) and the kids absolutely love to get their hands dirty to help with this one.
My favorite part about these bars is the gooey fluffernutter topping, its almost caramel like consistency which makes for a perfect gooey treat. They travel well so they’re perfect for bake sales, family picnics and parties.
Whatcha waiting for, get baking! PS, if you can even believe it my kids are still in school! …no pics of them helping me until after this week, lol!
How to Make Gooey Peanut Butter Cake Bars
Line up: Yellow cake mix, egg, butter, marshmallow creme, peanut butter, sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips.
Press into a 9×13 inch baking pan. I like lining with foil so after it cools, I can pull the whole sheet out and cut into perfect little squares. Do you like my Sally Hansen sticker nails?! Lol. I like them but do not like that they only last about 4 days 🙂 Cute though!
Press evenly throughout.Time for the gooey fluffernutter topping. Place your peanut butter, marshmallow creme and sweetened condensed milk into a large bowl, mixing to combine. This is what turns caramel-like once baked. Mmmmm!Pour it over your pressed crust. Definitely lick the spoon, it’s worth it 🙂
Gooey White Chocolate Fluffernutter Cake Bars
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 large egg
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz bag white chocolate chips
- Place cake mix, egg, and butter into a large bowl. Mix until well combined, will be the consistency of thick cookie dough. I used my hands towards the ends. Press dough into prepared baking pan.
- Place peanut butter, marshmallow creme and condensed milk into a large bowl and mix until well combined. Pour over crust then top with white chips.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes, until cooked through. Center will seem somewhat jiggly, but will set up while cools.
- Let cool completely, cut into squares and serve.
Have a great rest of your week and weekend! Come back soon 🙂