Sharing mint chocolate chip cookies today! These Mini Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies couldn’t be more adorable and tasty – you may not be able to stop eating them!
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Excuse me while I take a moment of silence…it’s the first day back at school for us in AZ 🙂 It’s been a great summer, but I will be welcoming our regular routine with open arms. Wishing my sweet boys a wonderful new school year….mama will have some delicious cookies ready for you after school. Everything mini is so much fun and so cute! I prepared a version of my favorite chocolate chip cookies and made them minty delicious! Perfect flavor combo and totally bite size adorable!
Start by creaming your butter and sugars.
Vanilla and eggs up next! This is where you’ll add your peppermint oil or extract. I added about 10 drops and it was perfect. I use the Doterra Peppermint Oil.
Dry ingredients in the bowl! I added instant Jello Pudding mix for a nice texture to these cookies. It really does wonders.
Mini chocolate chip time!!
I used a very small cookie scoop to make the mini cookies. You could use a tablespoon if needed. You’ll fit about 20 cookies per large half sheet size baking sheet.
I’m usually not a mint fan for desserts, but I have to say I made an exception for these. Such a great flavor combo!
Mini Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 10 drops peppermint extract or peppermint oit
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3.4 ounce jello instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 bag mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars in stand mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and peppermint oil/extract. Beat until well combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and mini chocolate chips, stirring to combine. With a very small cookie scoop place dough onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven and let cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring. Serve room temperature or chilled.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board