This Nutella S’mores Dessert Pizza is unbelievable. It’s made with Nutella, toasted marshmallows, whipped cream and strawberries over a graham cracker pizza dough. Swoon!
The Best Dessert Pizza
I can’t get enough of nutella recipes! I am salivating just talking about this recipe. I knew exactly what I wanted to make with my Graham Cracker Pizza Dough that you saw on Monday. Nutella S’mores Dessert Pizza!! Let me paint the picture for you….sweet graham cracker pizza dough layered with warm nutella, toasted marshmallows, drizzled chocolate ganache topped with sweetened whipped cream and strawberries. Have fun!!
How to Make a Nutella S’mores Pizza
You’ll start with my simple 10 minute graham cracker pizza dough. See full instructions HERE.
Break out a big jar of Nutella.
Spread a nice layer of Nutella over your pizza dough.
Top with mini marshmallows. Lots of them.
Bake until crust is cooked through and marshmallows are puffed and golden.
Drizzle with a chocolate ganache please 🙂
Whip up a batch of homemade sweetened whipped cream and wash some fresh strawberries.
What Is Nutella?
Nutella is a sweetened hazelnut cocoa spread made by Ferrero, an Italian company that’s the third-largest chocolate producer in the world. It was originally created in Italy during World War II when baker Pietro Ferrero added ground hazelnuts to a chocolate spread to make up for a shortage of cocoa in the country. Nutella continues to grow in popularity. This chocolate and hazelnut spread is consumed in many ways and commonly used as a topping for breakfast toast, pancakes and waffles.
Nutella S’mores Dessert Pizza
- cup warm water 110 degrees F.
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose Gold Medal Flour plus up to 1 cup
- 3/4 cup finely crushed graham crackers 6 full sheets
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Nutella S’mores Toppings
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2-3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- Place warm water and yeast into the bowl of a stand mixer with dough hook attached. Let yeast sit for 5 minutes, it won’t quite double in size.
- Add 2 1/2 cups of flour, finely crushed graham crackers, sugar, salt and olive oil. Turn mixer on medium and let mix for a few minutes. Sprinkle in additional flour until sides of bowl are nearly clean…dough shouldn’t stick to sides too much. Mix for another minute then transfer to a floured countertop. With floured hands, form into a tight ball. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator or roll out into a 12 inch circle and bake on pizza dish for 18-20 minutes on 350 degrees F.
- Once dough is rolled out, spread the Nutella evenly over the dough then top with the mini marshmallows. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until crust is baked through and marshmallows are puffed and golden. Place chocolate chips into a heat proof bowl and microwave in 60 second intervals until melted. Stir in 2-3 tablespoons heavy cream until smooth and shiny. Drizzle over warm pizza. I placed the ganache into a ziploc baggie and snipped a bottom corner to drizzle over pizza.
- While the pizza is cooling, beat the heavy cream and powdered sugar with a whisk attachment until thick and creamy. Place dollops of sweetened whipped cream on center of pizza or on individual slices along with fresh strawberries.