These Peanut Butter Truffle Banana Bread Muffins are soft and delicious banana muffins with a creamy peanut butter truffle in the center. They’re super moist and full of banana & peanut butter!
Peanut Butter Truffle Banana Bread Muffins Recipe
I just love summer when the boys and I can bake together regularly. This is exactly what we did about a week ago, we played in the kitchen and came up with these yummy peanut butter truffle filled banana muffins.
These are simple, kid friendly and peanut buttery delicious. Please excuse my Instagram fetish, it is so convenient during the summer when time is of the essence with my little stinkers.
Hope you all enjoy! xoxo
How to Make The Best Banana Muffins
You start with a simple one bowl banana bread recipe and your favorite kitchen helpers 🙂
Prepare a simple peanut butter truffle mixture and scoop it into the bottom of your 12 cupcake cups.
Top that peanut butter filling with your banana bread batter and bake.
Here’s a glimpse of your muffins right out of the oven. Wait until you enjoy the aroma!
There’s the ridiculous peanut butter truffle centers 🙂 Love these 🙂
Peanut Butter Truffle Banana Bread Muffins
- 1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 large ripe bananas or 3 small bananas
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 12 cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Place peanut butter and powdered sugar into a medium bowl, mixing until well combined. With a small cookie scoop, scoop evenly into the bottom of lined cupcake cups.
- In a large bowl mash bananas until well mashed. Stir in sugars, egg and buttermilk until well combined. Slowly add flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon until just combined.
- Evenly scoop batter over peanut butter truffle filled cups, about 3/4 full. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until cooked through. Let cool completely and serve.
Have a beautiful rest of your week, see y’all soon 🙂 Happy Summer!