My Peanutty Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect combination of sweet and salty and fabulous!
You are in for such a treat with my fun Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe!
Making cookies is one of my favorite things to do, I’m always dreaming up new flavor combinations. Can’t wait for you to try these and share with family and friends.
For more Picky Palate Chocolate Chip Cookies try these:
I’ve got a new recipe video for you today, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for new videos this year.
- 1 stick salted butter softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 large Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chips
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugar into a large bowl, stirring to combine. Stir in egg, vanilla and peanut butter stirring well. Slowly add in flour, baking soda, and salt stirring a bit then add chips and peanuts. Stir until dough forms and scoop onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until baked through. Let cool and serve room temperature.