These Taco Toasted Green Chili Scrambled Eggs make the perfect breakfast any day of the week!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you simple to prepare Mexican-style recipes the whole family will enjoy. We love making breakfast recipes for breakfast and even for dinner quite often. You are going to love these flavor packed scrambled eggs. Simple and a family favorite.
You’ll need Old El Paso’s chopped green chilies to add to your eggs.
I add about 3 tablespoons per 6 eggs.
Just a little salt, pepper and taco seasoning in the eggs as well.
Time to cook and scramble!
Right before serving I add a small handful of shredded cheese to the eggs to melt.
Butter your warm toast and lightly sprinkle with Old El Paso Taco Seasoning. So so good! Hope you enjoy!
Taco Toasted Green Chili Scrambled Eggs
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 10 min | Total time: 15 min
- 6 large Eggland’s Best Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Old El Paso chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices buttered toast, cut in half sprinkled with Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- Heat 12 inch non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Place eggs into large bowl. Add green chilies, salt, pepper and taco seasoning. Whisk to combine. Spray pan lightly with cooking spray then pour in eggs. With rubber spatula, stir to cook and scramble eggs. Top with cheese and fold into eggs gently.
- Transfer eggs to serving dish and serve with buttered toast that is lightly sprinkled with taco seasoning.
Makes 2-4 Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Old El Paso. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.