This giant chocolate chip cookie recipe is chocolate chip packed and FANTASTIC! My Triple Chip Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie is packed with three different chips and perfect for gifting to a friend or enjoying yourself! So simple and so delicious!
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie
This giant cookie is so much fun to make! It’s so perfect for gifting to someone or enjoying yourself, maybe even sharing! The recipe makes one giant cookie and takes just minutes to get into the oven.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s a giant cookie! Perfect for yourself or gifting!
- This cookie is so easy to make.
- If there’s such thing as a perfect cookie, this is it! Crispy buttery edges and soft centers.
What You’ll Need
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make this giant cookie at home. See the recipe card at the bottom of the post for full details and instructions.
- butter– For most of my recipes I use salted butter. Unsalted works too.
- light or dark brown sugar– This cookie recipe can use light or dark brown sugar.
- granulated sugar- This fine white sugar adds sweetness to the cookie.
- large egg– For consistency, I use large eggs in my cooking and baking.
- all-purpose flour– Flour is the main dry ingredient in the cookies.
- kosher salt– Kosher salt is a course salt commonly used in cooking and baking. I prefer it over table salt.
- baking soda– Baking soda helps the cookies rise during baking.
- mini chocolate chips– Find mini chocolate chips near the regular chocolate chips in the baking isle.
- butterscotch chips– Find butterscotch chips also in the baking isle.
- toffee bits– If you can’t find toffee bits in the chocolate chip section, you can crush your own Heath Bars.
How To Make Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat Oven To 350 Degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Cream Butter and Sugars. Place butter and sugars into a medium bowl and stir until well combined. Add beaten egg and vanilla stirring until well combined. Add flour, baking soda, salt. Stir until just combined.
Add Chocolate Chips, Toffee and Butterscotch Chips. Stir in chocolate chips, toffee bits and butterscotch chips.
Scoop Dough Onto Baking Sheet. Place giant scoop of cookie dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet, form into a nice large round. Don’t leave it in a scoop, press it round to about 1/2 inch thick.
Bake. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden around edges. Let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet before removing. Serve room temperature or warm.
Remove giant cookie from oven and let cool for 15 minutes before transferring. In all honesty, this is giant cookie heaven. You’re going to love it. Can’t wait for you to try it!
How To Serve
Serve giant cookie room temperature cut in half or quarters. Great for sharing and gifting to family and friends. Try wrapping in a cellophane bag wrapped with a bow.
How To Store Leftovers
Store any leftovers in an airtight container, room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Try More Cookie Recipes
Giant Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie
- baking sheet
- mixing spoon
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- parchment paper
- 2 tablespoons salted butter softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 7 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons toffee bits
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugars into a medium bowl and stir until well combined. Add beaten egg and vanilla stirring until well combined. Add flour, baking soda, salt. Stir until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, toffee bits and butterscotch chips. Using a large cookie or ice cream scoop, place dough onto center of baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden around edges. Let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet before removing. Serve room temperature or warm.