These Walnut White Chocolate Dipped Cookies are soft, sweet and perfect for any occasion. They look especially delicious on Christmas plates! Smiles all around.
My Walnut Chocolate Dipped Cookies are show stoppers! They can be made with and without nuts depending on personal preference. Either way they are amazing! See my other chocolate dipped cookies too!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Fisher Nuts to bring you new recipes! I developed this sweet and sassy white dipped cookie that is so much fun to prepare and double the fun to eat.
Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming to the blog!
How To Make Chocolate Dipped Cookies
Start by creaming your butter and sugars.
Egg and vanilla up next.
Slowly add your dry ingredients to the mixer.
Lots of tasty white chips.
Some beautiful Fisher Chopped Walnuts up next. One last mix.
Place your cookie scoops right onto your baking sheet, bake for about 12 minutes.
Once cooled, dip in white chocolate melts and set on parchment paper to dry.
Um…..perfection. Enjoy friends!
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups white chips
- 1 cup Fisher Chopped Walnuts
- 1 cup melted white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment or a silpat liner.
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla mixing well. Slowly add flour, pudding mix, salt, baking soda, white chips and Fisher Chopped Walnuts, mix until dough forms.
- With a medium cookie scoop, place dough onto prepared baking sheet 1 inch apart. Bake for 12 minutes, or until baked through. Let cool completely then dip top half in melted white chocolate. Set on wax paper to dry. Serve room temperature.
Disclaimer: This post was in partnership with Fisher Nuts. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin Chocolate Dipped Cookies
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.