Sharing some favorite peanut butter cookies today! These White Chip Blueberry Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Cookies make for a sweet treat that knocks your socks off!
Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
These soft cookies are so lovely hint of blueberry from the blueberry cream cheese. The cream cheese adds a soft creamy texture that you are going to love. We couldn’t keep our hands off of these. Have the kids help measure out the ingredients, the whole family will love these!! Perfect for an after school snack or even great for bringing to parties and potlucks. A fun play on peanut butter and jelly with the blueberry cream cheese addition. Enjoy!
Try my Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Cookies too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Best Cookie Recipe
You’ll start by creaming the butter and cream cheese. You can use plain cream cheese or even yogurt in place of cream cheese. It makes the cookies very soft with a great texture.
Add the peanut butter and give a good mix.
Add your eggs.
Time for the dry ingredients plus white chips. Try chocolate chips for another variety.
Beautiful cookie dough!
Time to bake. 350 degrees F. for 12-14 minutes.
Can’t wait for you to try these.
Soft, peanut buttery with bites of white chips. Yesss!!
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container. Store room temperature or chilled in refrigerator.
- Use different sweet cream cheese flavors as a substitution. Even plain cream cheese or yogurt will work.
- Try using crunchy peanut butter for an added crunch to your cookies.
Blueberry Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3.5 ounces Blueberry Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups white chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. and line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cream cheese, butter and peanut butter into stand mixer, beat until well combined. Add sugars, eggs and vanilla until well combined. Slowly add flour, baking soda, salt and white chips. Beat until just combined.
- With a medium cookie scoop, place dough onto prepared baking sheet 1 inch apart from each other.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until baked through. Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring. Serve room temperature or chilled.